Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Foster hands down. He's been involved in CC run so should be given his chance to show his ability and potential to be our nxt #1:thumbsup:

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
I'm hoping Foster will be United and England's future number 1 so it would be good experience for him to play in the cup final.

·
Banned
107 Posts
I'm hoping Foster will be United and England's future number 1 so it would be good experience for him to play in the cup final.
gotta agree, foster cud do with the experience. he sows more promise mthan TK in my opinion, i dunno if TK would be fit to play, having concieded in most games ive seen him play

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
foster-but tbh i don't see either of them been our number 1 tbh there both great number 2s but i don't think either of them have shown enough here to be our number one foster did at Watford but hes not really impressed me whenever hes played for us IMO

·
Registered
773 Posts
....even if we conclude in this season progress so far tk concede less than foster...but kusz look shaky...but it's still hard to choose....maybe saf will choose tk rather than foster...but look at how they perform on the pitch, we should rather foster in the goal post rather than tk............

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
Foster was shocking in his last matches he conceded many goals
but Kuszczak looked un relaxing versus blackburn from waht i hear

so foster for me

·
Least popular Moderator
24,837 Posts
Foster was shocking in his last matches he conceded many goals
but Kuszczak looked un relaxing versus blackburn from waht i hear

so foster for me
Which goals are you thinking of?

Do you mean the Pavlychenko header, which was a great effort, or the Derby goal whereit was poor marking from the defence, and bad positioning by O'Shea which led to the cross.

Anyway, Foster for me. He actually has a chance to be our future number 1, so I want to see as much of him as possible.

My heart skips a beat whenver the ball is near PIG.

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
i also prefer foster in goal for the carling cup final , tk does not fill me with confidence at all he can be a liability at times.

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
Foster with out a doubt kuzjack i don't rate and i hope we get in a better keeper when VDS leaves us

1 - 20 of 27 Posts