Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man u look like they r gonna need a striker pretty soon..... and no matter what fergie thinks ,,,, im not so sure about rossi.... i know hes a decent finisher,,,,,,, but then u cant surevive on just that...... in the epl a striker needs pace and power and torres for me would be ideal..... although torres and rooney are a bit too similar.....

instead of torres,,, another striker who could come to united is fran merida....... now this fellow plays in the barca youth team and although hes damn young..... lemme tell u hes nothing short of brilliant....... ive been seeing videos on the net..... and hes got all the assets needed........ skill and pace and finishing and hes strong too,,,,, decent in the air....... mebbe united shud try n get him....... bit of a gamble but stiill........

·
Banned
1,557 Posts
Well...Never heard of him, but if he's such a good young prospect, Barca would never release him.

And, since he's only a kid, he might get bullied if played straight up in the first team.

We need proven players now, not prospects. We already have Rossi who looks to be shaping up well for the bigger scene.

S

·
0 Posts
Well, ive also never heard of him so i doubt he's coming to Old Trafford!

I've heard Ferguson is looking at Jermain Defoe.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Yeah we thought Fabregas and Messi were prospects too but we missed out on them...I say he cashes in on this kid soon....while he has the chance...he could be the spanish walcott.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Supposedly talented and no problem seeing us poach a young talent, supposedly Arsenal had been interested, not a immediate solution.
Keep seeing promising young forwards linked to liverpool and arsenal for tiny fees, why aren't we. Have we no scouting set-up at all

·
Registered
166 Posts
well we need to shape up the first team first.....i heard that fergie snatched a youngster midfielder from norway magnus eikrem...and he after an 11 yr old from serbia nd montenegro, while still teh first team look in a very bad shape if were to challenge for the title this season...

·
Registered
10 Posts
You always have to focus on the first team, but by getting in talented youngsters, you may sort it out for a few years down the line. No reason you can't do both

S

·
0 Posts
Thanks imsi!...you can post your location in you profile so other members know where you're from..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts