Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else watching this game?

Thank goodness we don't have to suffer through Heinze anymore. He has been abused the entire first half by Ribery and Gourcuff. On one play, Ribery broke his ankles causing him to go to the ground twice. Should have had a penalty called against Gourcuff as well.

Thank you so much Patrice, for allowing us to get get rid of him.

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
Cappy said:
Anyone else watching this game?

Thank goodness we don't have to suffer through Heinze anymore. He has been abused the entire first half by Ribery and Gourcuff. On one play, Ribery broke his ankles causing him to go to the ground twice. Should have had a penalty called against Gourcuff as well.

Thank you so much Patrice, for allowing us to get get rid of him.
He's been getting skinned alive, if Ribery could have gotten more power on that left-footed shot, that would have been the beginning of an ugly scoreline.

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry mods, forgot to put this in the international area. Feel free to move when you notice.

France has been playing some good stuff. Wish I could tell if Gourcuff was that interesting of a player, or if Heinze is that bad. So far I'm leaning towards both. :D

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He has been absolutely dreadful. His touch has been dreadful, and he can't stand anyone up. How he does get at least booked every game is beyond me.

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Messi with a solid goal to seal the game. Tevez with strong work to get the assist.

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
The only Sopcast channel there is says its offline once it loads up. :confused:

Thanks anyway Cappy ;)

EDIT: So I guess it's 2-0 then?

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
manutd004 said:
The only Sopcast channel there is says its offline once it loads up. :confused:

Thanks anyway Cappy ;)

EDIT: So I guess it's 2-0 then?
Yeah. First half had some nice stuff. Second half neither team cared. Goal from Messi was nice as Tevez had some nice work to hold up the ball then lay it off to Messi. Nothing special in the match.

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
Because I'm DC said:
Where's Cambiasso? Is he injured, not selected or internationally retired?!

If it's the latter, then blimey, I missed that.
I'm almost positive he got hurt before the window.

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah, I am pretty sure the announcers said he was hurt. Not 100% positive though.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts