Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
7,534 Posts
it's sinking to low when it was his ex that wanted out,then turns round and starts bad mouthing him...i actually feel sorry for him.

·
Least popular Moderator
24,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it's sinking to low when it was his ex that wanted out,then turns round and starts bad mouthing him...i actually feel sorry for him.
But she was drunk and conned into talking about him. It wasn't her fault, even Lampas admitted that.

It shows how low the media can go that they will hire someone to trick a woman with kids into talking about her ex though.

·
Registered
7,534 Posts
But she was drunk and conned into talking about him. It wasn't her fault, even Lampas admitted that.

It shows how low the media can go that they will hire someone to trick a woman with kids into talking about her ex though.
exactly...the media are in it for a story,conned or not she gave it to them..i feel sorry for his little girls,their mum and him too....splitting up is a nasty business,but when it's in the public eye......very sad..:(

·
has been served
2,947 Posts
The guy was a dick and he got called out on it, by the person he was being a dick to.

I actually have respect for Lamps now. Good man.

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
****in Media Idiots..!
Like the rest of you, I kinda feel a bit sorry for him........................ Still don't like him though..!:p

·
Least popular Moderator
24,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
To be honest I've always thought that Lampard was a classy guy. Probably the only one in Chelsea's current team.

·
There's Only One Darren Fletcher!
11,978 Posts
Man the O'Brien guy talks and defends himself so well

Its neither one's fault really, just the stupid media who actually started this whole nonsense.

·
www.InTheFreeRole.com
5,268 Posts
I'm absolutely with Frank on this one. The DJ is clearly a dick who knows nothing of family break up.

·
A curry and a crate of wifebeater please!!
25,242 Posts
Although the DJ ws in the wrong at the start, he fought his corner well and made some good points. The Sky news interview made me laugh, he got one up on her completely. Feckin journo's!!!! But that's the media for ya

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
I never respect him so much before this. Frank, from now on i wont call you fat frank anymore. I promise.:p

Seriously thou i love how he felt the need to clear the air. Thats bravery to me. well done frank! Why the hell do people think theres a need to intrude his personal life..I cant believe i actually feel sorry for him. As much as i dont know whats the cause of their fallen relationship and dont want to know. i still think he is a bus 3rd. Fancy him to find someone else in such a short period of time, and on behalf of Elen, it hurts no matter what his reason is ffs.

·
Im not fat... im sex.
8,817 Posts
in all fairness the DJ had a good argument against father who live in a better situation than then there children, which in all fairness he was right about, and yeah if lampard is doing that then its wrong, and lampard had the balls to come and fight his corner fair play to him.

the problem is people now take the media as gospel and it seems to get spoke about in all walks of live no matter how you attempt to avoid it. and in my opinion its sad that such a traumatic period in these CHILDRENS life has to be broadcast like that and spoke about, the media should back off in respect for them and people private life but sadly weve gone to far now and it will never happen

1 - 20 of 42 Posts