Manchester United Talk banner
21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
I hate it when people take something personal and make it all public, especially when its a sensitive period for lampard 1 yr on now since his mum died. No excuse for going out publicly like that in the first place to hit out at lampard, he comes across as a respectable fellah and im sure she could have sorted out any problems she had with him privately.

As for the DJ, he is a complete muppet. Credit to lampard for remaining polite and now i think this radio dj may have just dealt his own career a major blow.

I read that lampard gave his ex over a million after the split and he bought her a home in london so he can see the kids. Im pretty sure he wouldnt have bought her a slum but I can understand if he didnt buy her a mansion equivelant to the one he is living in now. You have got to be serious here. However he said he will buy her a house of equivelant standard to his.

SHE LIVES IN CHELSEA FFS!!!!! thats a great area and very expensive

Good on him for not marrying her too.

·
Stretford Ender
2,270 Posts
as much as i dont like him. he dont deserve his fathering credentials being questioned by some lousy scum ridden dj who was commenting on gutter press interviews.

calling frank 'weak' and 'scum' cos his children are in temporary accomodation is low. does the guy think where they are living will be conditions of squalor and deprivation.

footballers dont need to have their private life dissected and laid out for nobs like this to criticise and pull down when then dont know the full facts

·
Registered
7,534 Posts
Mabye he'll eat a pie to comfort his heart:happy
what a stupid remark.....:thumbsdownsmileyani........are you one of the fat frank brigade?...i bet you are ...that man is gorgeous,he's as fit as ****..... i hate it when people say crap about rooney too,and there was no need for that remark either....those west ham scumbags were shouting that he aint got no family yesterday...a day after his mums first anniversary...how bleeding nasty can you get....:fyou:.
he might not play for us,but he's still a human being,and that twat on the radio should hang his head in shame...besides what the **** has a players private life got to do with the rest of us?...i feel so sorry for him and for his family.....sorry CB,rant over.....:wave1:

·
Registered
7,534 Posts
If he didn't want to get snapped coming out of bars and clubs - he shouldn't go to so many of them the fat [email protected] :rofl::rofl::rofl: jk
hd...it's his life hun...oh and by the way...that man is not fat..drives me nuts people taking digs at anyone over their size.....i know you were joking,but most of the dickheads that shout big fat frank at england games certainly are not.....:frown:

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Fair play to Lampard. That dj was a right twat.

Unrelated to the story but Ive heard Lampard has the same IQ as Carol Vodermann. 150 I think it was.

·
Least popular Moderator
24,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Fair play to Lampard. That dj was a right twat.

Unrelated to the story but Ive heard Lampard has the same IQ as Carol Vodermann. 150 I think it was.
He's supposedly the smartest player in the Chelsea team. He got a 'A' in Latin for his GCSE apparently.

G

·
what a stupid remark.....:thumbsdownsmileyani........are you one of the fat frank brigade?...i bet you are ...that man is gorgeous,he's as fit as ****..... i hate it when people say crap about rooney too,and there was no need for that remark either....those west ham scumbags were shouting that he aint got no family yesterday...a day after his mums first anniversary...how bleeding nasty can you get....:fyou:.
he might not play for us,but he's still a human being,and that twat on the radio should hang his head in shame...besides what the **** has a players private life got to do with the rest of us?...i feel so sorry for him and for his family.....sorry CB,rant over.....:wave1:
Shut up fatty.

·
Registered
95 Posts
just a joke:bye2:

·
Registered
7,534 Posts
Shut up fatty.
bog off ..:mf_tongue: and now you've really upset me ...i thought you was my friend too...:frown:..i can't help having that little excess .:D....i am still loving lampards bod...and i dont care who he plays for..i wouldn't throw him out on a cold night....nananana...:cool:

·
Registered
7,534 Posts
just a joke:bye2:
i know..:thumbsup:...did my ranting scare you CB.....:D

just gets on my nerves when people call wayne shrek, or lampard fat when he quite clearly is not...i dont think theres any need for grown men to act like toddlers and go name calling...zuco thats you i'm talking about.....;)

·
Banned
16,006 Posts
I for one always respected Lampard. He's a fantastic footballer and one of the best midfielders in the world. In my eyes, he's just as good as Gerrard and it's just the media love bumming the scouse twat. He seems like a nice guy and you could see the pain on his face when his mother passed away. Dj was a dick and was insinuating that Lampard was a bit of a cLint. tbf, Lamps fought his corner well and won the debate easily in the end. Fair play.

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
Fair play to Lampard. The DJ was a complete a-hole and I'm glad Lampard decided to give him a piece of his mind. Calling him 'scum' was way out of line and just makes the DJ look stupid, insensitive and rubbish at his job!!!

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
He took a lot of unnecessary stick from the West Ham Fans on Saturday too.

They chanted about his mother and family - it was sick really.

21 - 40 of 42 Posts