Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This Guy has all the chance he can get to prove himself on the top stage he can feature in any game for us with our lack of strikers

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
I have heard he is good for years but he doesn't seem to be going anywhere. I have heard he is fast and has some good tricks but no sign of get on the bench even in Carling Cup matches.

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
Yeah because he was out on loan to antwerp (sp)! He is good but i don't see him being played much this year, except for carling cup?

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
i think this kid is some way off the 1st team yet- there is no doubting this guys talent- but at the moment it is raw talent i think he still needs a lot of work before he can be considered a 1st team squad member

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
andycole9 said:
i think this kid is some way off the 1st team yet- there is no doubting this guys talent- but at the moment it is raw talent i think he still needs a lot of work before he can be considered a 1st team squad member
Exactly. He only made the bench because of injuries. He should get a run in the Carling Cup but wont feature much this season apart from that, unless we get ravaged by injuries that is!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts