Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Liverpool have announced 2 new signings, a Japanese lad & an Italian.

They'll fit in well on Merseyside, their names are Nikamotor & Robatelli.

I love it :p

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Should this not be in the joke section?? ;-)

Oops silly me. Of course this is in the right section.I should have checked first.
Good joke btw

·
Registered
178 Posts
An ex-convict jobless scouse, wanting to earn some money, decided to hire himself out as a handyman-type and started canvassing a wealthy merseyside neighborhood. He went to the front door of the first house and asked the owner if he had any jobs for him to do.

"Well, you can paint my porch. How much will you charge?"
The scouse said, "How about 50 pounds?" The man agreed and told him that the paint and ladders that he might need were in the garage. The man's wife, inside the house, heard the conversation and said to her husband, "Does he realize that the porch goes all the way around the house?"
The man replied, "He should. He was standing on the porch."

A short time later, the scouse came to the door to collect his money.
"You're finished already?" he asked. "Yes," the scouse answered, "and I had paint left over, so I gave it two coats. "Impressed, the man reached in his pocket for the $50. "And by the way," the scouse added, "that's not a Porch, it's a Ferrari."

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
St Peter opened the gates of heaven after a rather heavy handed knock. Standing there was a singer called Pavarotti. St Peter ushered him in and took him before god saying, "My Lord, here is the tenor I owe you" ...............

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Red Devil said:
St Peter opened the gates of heaven after a rather heavy handed knock. Standing there was a singer called Pavarotti. St Peter ushered him in and took him before god saying, "My Lord, here is the tenor I owe you" ...............
Boooooooooo.

Hahahaha

·
Registered
178 Posts
Rafa Benitez walked into the locker room before a game, looked over to his star player, Stevie G and said, "I'm not supposed to let you play since you failed math, but we need you in there. So, what I have to do is ask you a math question, and if you get it right, you can play."

Stevie G agreed, so Rafa looked into his eyes intently and asked, "Okay, now concentrate hard and tell me the answer to this. What is two plus two?"

Stevie G thought for a moment and then answered, "4?"

"Did you say 4?" Rafa exclaimed, excited that he had got it right.

Suddenly all the other players on the team began screaming..., "Come on coach, give him another chance!"

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
keane7 said:
Rafa Benitez walked into the locker room before a game, looked over to his star player, Stevie G and said, "I'm not supposed to let you play since you failed math, but we need you in there. So, what I have to do is ask you a math question, and if you get it right, you can play."

Stevie G agreed, so Rafa looked into his eyes intently and asked, "Okay, now concentrate hard and tell me the answer to this. What is two plus two?"

Stevie G thought for a moment and then answered, "4?"

"Did you say 4?" Rafa exclaimed, excited that he had got it right.

Suddenly all the other players on the team began screaming..., "Come on coach, give him another chance!"

1 - 10 of 10 Posts