Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know what date the Fulham game has been scheduled for? A game in hand is a lovely thing, but I would much prefer to crush a team and get those three back. I hate sitting in fifth, knowing we would be third (and should be top). So please let me know if you know anything. Cheers

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
The date is still to be announced. The Wigan game in December will also have to be rearranged due to the Club World Cup or whatever it's called these days.

With us playing in the Champions League and still in the Carling Cup there are not many free mid-weeks for us before Christmas so we may have 2 games in hand at the start of next year.

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
Didn't this happen Celtic or was it Rangers a few sesons ago...where they had so
many games in hand that they almost had to play 1 of them after the season had
ended for everyone else..?

I wish we just pulled out of this bliddy trip to Japan...

Odds on Rooney getting a flipping virus? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
366 Posts
Keano! said:
Didn't this happen Celtic or was it Rangers a few sesons ago...where they had so
many games in hand that they almost had to play 1 of them after the season had
ended for everyone else..?

I wish we just pulled out of this bliddy trip to Japan...

Odds on Rooney getting a flipping virus? :rolleyes:
I can never understand why they cannot make the other teams travel for a change . Why does it always have to be on the other side of the world . Especially this year with all the world cup qualifiers going on as well .
My feeling about the carling cup is go out in the first game with a very weakened side . Hopefully get dumped out of it and free up some midweek fixtures . I know, I know its used to blood young talent but the first team squad must and should come first every time .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts