Manchester United Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SAL was hitchhiking on a dark night and in the middle of a storm. SAL could hardly see a few feet ahead of him, but he saw the headlights of an approaching car, travelling slowly towards him. When it stopped he was so desperate for shelter, he jumped into the car and closed the door. He turned to speak to the driver, but there was no-one in the car, and the engine wasn't even on.

The car started moving slowly. SAL looked at the road and saw a curve approaching. Too scared even to jump out of the car, he started to pray. Then just before he hit the curve, a hand appeared through the window and turned the wheel. SAL was paralysed with terror, and watched as the hand appeared every time they came to a curve. Eventually he saw the lights of a pub and gathering his strength he jumped out of the car and ran inside.

Wet and out of breath, he rushed inside and asked for two shots of tequila, and then started to tell everybody about the horrible experience he had just been through. The bar became silent as they listened to his story. About 15 minutes later, two guys walked in, also wet and very out of breath. Looking around, they saw Aj at the bar, and one said to the other, "Look Bruce - there's that ****ing idiot who got in the car while we were pushing it."

(persons name was changed to SAL because I presume it was actually him...:D )......(formerly Aj)

Joke was originally posted by SALFORD RED.......so I have duly recognised him in this thread......;)

S

·
0 Posts
Keano4taoiseach said:
lol...sorry...I didn't know...(btw I pm'ed you with an offer you can't refuse..;) )
NO !!! You cannot come and stand naked in front of my computer and makes a sticky of my keyboard.:eek:

Any more obscene PM offers of sexual favours will be reported to Admin and i will ask Carly to spank your backside with a catcus plant.

Desist young man.

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
SALFORD RED said:
NO !!! You cannot come and stand naked in front of my computer and makes a sticky of my keyboard.:eek:

Any more obscene PM offers of sexual favours will be reported to Admin and i will ask Carly to spank your backside with a catcus plant.

Desist young man.
that's it........I'm getting a restraining order for christmas against SAL........:D

you people never cease to amaze me, ahem, turn me on.......;)

S

·
0 Posts
Keano4taoiseach said:
that's it........I'm getting a restraining order for christmas against SAL........:D

you people never cease to amaze me, ahem, turn me on.......;)
You'll be needing this place then.............

S

·
0 Posts
:eek: K4t...these PMs have got to stop....

Keano4taoiseach said:
ok, i'm asking you for it........:)

I would rather you tied me up, I'm more a fan of the dominatrix stuff........

.......and you could watch as Carly spanked me with a catcus......

.......oh how I'd love to post these sort of PMs, it turns me on like crazy.

Wonder if you can help me with this little problem i have....

http://www.redcafe.net/showthread.php?t=178033

K4t

There's no way that is going to happen..............

I'm not going on Red Cafe again.

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You sexy beast.....how did you change my words....none of SAL's post is true, even if I wish it was, apart from the 'dominatrix' bit......:D

SALFORD RED said:
:eek: K4t...these PMs have got to stop....

I'm not going on Red Cafe again.

There's no way that is going to happen..............

And so it has begun....

just like I predicted.......SAL is having a mid-life crisis at the moment......

It is only fair that we ignore his childish antics and help him through this difficult time of his life.......the poor thing.....he probably isn't even getting any action from Mrs SAL.........well I suppose that's been the case for about 20 years now.....;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.