Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All the world leaders are in Sydney, including Geroge Bush. He is staying at a quality hotel (no surpirse) and there are barrcades everywhere and 4 limo's turned up to the first check point and were let through. The limo's then got to the 2nd checkpoint and were stopped at the hotel. The man inside one of the limo's was dressed as Assama Bin Laden, to scare Bush. The man is a guy off a show called the Chasers, where the guys go round pulling pranks. The men wernt armed and it was all a joke. The men have a court case in a months time. I saw the man on tv in his outfit. IT WAS CLASSIC!

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
SeanUnited said:
Of course they would, there was no reason to :rolleyes:
No reason to ?

So if Osama Bin Laden cruise to here in a limo is ok and no one will bother him ?

I dont think so Mr

I think they pop a cap in his ass, lmao :p

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
What idiots!!!!! Have the f****** morons got nothing better to do. If security / bodyguards and drawin' their guns they'd been screwed. Would have been trouble if someone had gotten shot! Such dozy muppets!!! I hope they get punished! Knowing U.S laws they will !

·
Registered
391 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:
No reason to ?

So if Osama Bin Laden cruise to here in a limo is ok and no one will bother him ?

I dont think so Mr

I think they pop a cap in his ass, lmao :p
If he did they wouldn't shoot him, they wouldn't be allowed if he just drove up unarmed.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Balrog

Anderson's God said:
What idiots!!!!! Have the f****** morons got nothing better to do. If security / bodyguards and drawin' their guns they'd been screwed. Would have been trouble if someone had gotten shot! Such dozy muppets!!! I hope they get punished! Knowing U.S laws they will !
I agree with 99% of this accept one area. US law is the weakest, remember this ,we give education and medical to illegals and if you commit murder dont
worry. if your famous and/or have money you will be playing golf soon!:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts