Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
My buddy was who was the center back on my team I just played for was jawing at this kid on the other team, so my buddy gets the ball and starts taking it from the back, then he nutmegs that other kid and yells "SIT DOWN!!!" it was even funnier when that kid got the ball back, nutmegged my friend and then hit the post from about 20 yards out.

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My buddy was who was the center back on my team I just played for was jawing at this kid on the other team, so my buddy gets the ball and starts taking it from the back, then he nutmegs that other kid and yells "SIT DOWN!!!" it was even funnier when that kid got the ball back, nutmegged my friend and then hit the post from about 20 yards out.
:rofl::rofl:

i was thinking more of things with video evidence though :whistling:

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
Sunday league in the mid eighties . The bear pub who i played for turning up in the yellow bedford midi battlebus fresh from panache with 8 of team dressed as women . me making up the convoy with my fiat 126 bis ragroof with walshy the tank commander standing on back seat . we parked pitchside and ran out passing rugby stylee 2 bottles of glenside whisky among us . tacky plowman brushing his teeth in the brew . The game proved uneventfull other than usual encounters with the leavings of mans best friend when out of nowhere --oh ok from the touchline this great big alsation chases tacky and takes a chunk out of his bum --- he scared of dogs anyway is crying and squeeling like a girl . anyhow in his haste to get said mutt off him he takes to the floor and lands nose/mouth first in a freshly laid walnut whip - this combined with the booze swilling round his system leads to projectile vomiting . then to cap it the ref called our captain over and told him if their was anymore of this he was calling game off .

1 - 20 of 28 Posts