Manchester United Talk banner

Funniest United Memory?

2K views 41 replies 29 participants last post by  dublin red 
#1 ·
What it says on the tin. What has made you laugh over the years?
Funniest United memory is......?

I like when O'Shea went in goal and saved from Keane or when
Nani did his juggling act last season.

#29 ·
Ok then! At the airport in Moscow 92(i think),after defeat to Torpedo Moscow,still dunk,i caught sight of Danny Wallace in front of me so i shouted him and ran over to give him my commiserations.He turned around and it was in fact Paul Ince...Horrified.Bad trip all round considering i got hammered on cheap vodka,woke up on the coach..missed the game,then realized having found my way to the stadium that the game had gone to pens.I entered the stadium in the wrong end and only avoided being beaten to a pulp by angry Russians because they were too busy celebrating victory..Oh and i once saw Kevin Moran back in the mid eighties outside OT.He was'nt playing that day and for some reason i ran over(was only 14 and had never tasted beer so was completely sober)and jumped on his back.Shocked and keen to get away he set off running carrying me for about 30 yards unintentionally giving me my first and last celebrity accidental donkey back..lol

#31 ·
darren-hurst said:
Ok then! At the airport in Moscow 92(i think),after defeat to Torpedo Moscow,still dunk,i caught sight of Danny Wallace in front of me so i shouted him and ran over to give him my commiserations.He turned around and it was in fact Paul Ince...Horrified.Bad trip all round considering i got hammered on cheap vodka,woke up on the coach..missed the game,then realized having found my way to the stadium that the game had gone to pens.I entered the stadium in the wrong end and only avoided being beaten to a pulp by angry Russians because they were too busy celebrating victory..Oh and i once saw Kevin Moran back in the mid eighties outside OT.He was'nt playing that day and for some reason i ran over(was only 14 and had never tasted beer so was completely sober)and jumped on his back.Shocked and keen to get away he set off running carrying me for about 30 yards unintentionally giving me my first and last celebrity accidental donkey back..lol
lol ya crazy git. Kevin Moran would have kicked your ass mate :D

#33 ·
Easy to say its funny now....

...but Ronaldo's 2 yard miss in an open net ywo seasons ago away to Sheffield United

Fergie's antics are always amusing on the sideline...

Wayne Rooney holding his nose because of a fowl smell in the tunnel before a game...

#35 ·
jd_united said:
I'd say these are a few things that stick out in my mind as being hilarious but in no particular order :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWAAUIWCmsc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MJ_1yJFaAo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9s_oJaFXVrE

One of my other favourite moments doesn't look like it's on youtube but it came from our 4-2 victory at Highbury in February 2005. Rooney and Pires were having an exchange of words and Rooney started to take the mick out of Pires beard by scratching his face with his hand as if it was a razor :D

I was laughing out loud at phil Neville.... what a genius!!!

Brilliant - thanks for sharing that. :D

#42 ·
my fav moment has to be fergie and Kiddo celebrating Brucie's 2nd goal against Sheff Weds . I will always remember it because I did nearly the same kind of celebration as Kiddo the only difference was I ran around the back garden shouting at the top of my lungs . God I get goose bumps just thinking about it now.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.