Manchester United Talk banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Gareth Bale was an unused sub in their game tonite v west ham. amazingly he has still not won a game for them in which he played.

17 months, 18 games (7 draws, 11 defeats) and counting.

His last win in a league match: Southampton - Southend may 6th 2007

Z

·
0 Posts
scott 4 evra said:
Gareth Bale was an unused sub in their game tonite v west ham. amazingly he has still not won a game for them in which he played.

LMAO :D

That's crazy :p

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
This has to be the madest story of all time wouldnt you of thougth harry would of brought him on just to of killed off the story .

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
scott 4 evra said:

The funniest or saddest thing about that is; aside from Evra, he's been the best LB in the Premiership this year.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
red dave said:
This has to be the madest story of all time wouldnt you of thougth harry would of brought him on just to of killed off the story .
ye you would think so. did ya see kamara's interview with harry before the fulham game. he told him the stat and redknapp said he shud have told him before he made the team. of course they lost then.

·
There's Only One Darren Fletcher!
11,978 Posts
Everything about Derby is pretty much a laugh. Sad to hear about the cycling fan though :( Cant imagine how i would feel if that happened tome ..

·
Keen on Fella's
8,472 Posts
scott 4 evra said:

thats has to be some sort of record....

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello Guys,

I'm new to the forum. I've been reading it for a while but I saw this poste today and I decided to post some interesting facts:

Chris Nicholl scored all four goals in a 2-2 draw between Aston Villa and Leicester on the 20th of March 1976.[11]

In a 2002 match in Madagascar's THB Champions League, AS Adema defeated SOE Antananarivo 149-0 when SOE scored 149 own goals in protest of a referee decision in the previous game.

·
Registered
139 Posts
scott 4 evra said:
On the 4th July 1999, an Argentinian called Martin Palermo set a new record when he missed 3 penalties...in the one match! Argentina ended up losing the match 3-0 so if he had scored all three...

ah so this is who John Terry learned how to take penaltes from :p :D

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
scott 4 evra said:

What?! :eek:

That's an incredible statistic.

And to think I wanted this embodiment of bad luck at United!

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
kaiopenev said:
Hello Guys,

I'm new to the forum. I've been reading it for a while but I saw this poste today and I decided to post some interesting facts:

Chris Nicholl scored all four goals in a 2-2 draw between Aston Villa and Leicester on the 20th of March 1976.[11]

In a 2002 match in Madagascar's THB Champions League, AS Adema defeated SOE Antananarivo 149-0 when SOE scored 149 own goals in protest of a referee decision in the previous game.
allo and welcome to the forum.
Some great facts you have there ;)
Hope you become and active member.
J

·
TROLOLOLOL
4,076 Posts
21 - 36 of 36 Posts