Manchester United Talk banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
What a perfromance by tevez, he is going to have a tremendous season and is going towin a lot of matches for united.

We did not turn up to play till the 60th minute till we were 2 goals down and i did not think we were there to win the cup why i do not know, for some reason the importance of the club highlighted by SAF was just to the Fans but the message did not get to the players.

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
but the message did not get to the players.

I felt the smae way too ! They did not have the WILL to win

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Futbol, have to agree with almost everything you said. A 4 is honestly a bit low. If he had been having several bad games in a row, maybe. But a one off shouldn't be that harsh. That being said, I don't think anything above a 5.5 is acceptable either. Rio was in poor form and it showed.

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
just got back from monaco. got to say tevez was out of this world. was only player on the pitch. evra was poor for me, the whole of the first half he was getting completly cut up

the zenit fans really random to watch. their all like soldiers and everything was in a sequence. uniteds fans were good, apart from the few that went after zenits second goal. stadium was wiked got some good pics

anyways i agree with most, fergie needs someone that could stick the ball in the net. no one wanted to take the shot on. was so frustrating.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts