Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
3 year contract 40k a week 10% on all shirts sold with his name! United first team by the age of 4 - he gets bonus 50k!

Pini Zahavi - Agent

Thats a good deal for him at United!

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
He made a nice choice of shirt.....

Shows even at the age of 3 he is a clever little boy.....

Bless him.....

He looks pretty good for his age and he's so tiny along side that ball, lmao....:)

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Soon enough the doctors will be able to take a blood sample from a newborn baby and determine how great of a football player he will be at this rate... :rolleyes:

Looks good, but honestly, I'll wait for another 10 years to see how well he's developed.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
he'll never make it! he'll start heavy on the booze and never reach his potential!

saw that on sky months ago he's prob 4 by now and burned out like adu!!

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Yeah I saw that Sky News story before. 3 years old, wow thats good for a little kid. His name is Edwards as well if anyone noticed. Could be the next Duncan Edwards ;-)

·
Registered
209 Posts
eoininho said:
he'll never make it! he'll start heavy on the booze and never reach his potential!

saw that on sky months ago he's prob 4 by now and burned out like adu!!
And you know all this for a fact?

He is still 3 his birthday is in February it says in the start of the film.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:
I think you'll find he is taking the piss.........:D
no i was very serious, iv seen that kid fallin out of night clubs, and swingin out of cans of cider! and he's definitely lost that yard of pace he had, can barely stand up now!

ya i was takin the piss northern irish lad!

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Fergie must sign this kid now! i really wish i saw more kids here in the states wearing the epl than nfl. I wear a few man.shirts and its cool when a kid says "man.united awesome"! i usually hear from them" i like rooney". but to be honest, i wish it was 100's of kids ,not 10 a year!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts