Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He would be perfect for us. Young english striker (only 21), great speed and he can play right midfield too. I hope United will sign him. What do you think?

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
A great young English prospect but he's a Brummie through and through. I'm sure he'll stay at Villa for at least a few more years.

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
Yeah id agree i think he is a great player and would be a usefull adition to the squad but im not sure he is a player fergie has in mind to be honest

·
Registered
5,167 Posts
If you want a player like Ashton then you're getting a player who is injured all the time though. What do you mean read it properly?

You mean a player who is like dean ashton on the pitch?

Think you needed to be more specific red dec

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
I definitely wouldn't say hes a copy of rooney whoever said that!
Rooney is power and plays back from the striker whereas Gabby is pace and plays off the strikers and can play wing, there different players. Only problem is hes not an out and out striker which is what we need, plus he wouldnt be going cheap!

·
Registered
5,167 Posts
Not the type of player we need i think. Although maybe he could become great. I wouldn't be that disappointed if we signed him to be honest.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
I think he's a good player, not what we need at the moment cos we've enough wingers, I'd prefer him to Nani!! we need to sign world class this summer it has to be all or nothing for Benzema!

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
o'neil would never have that, but he'd be great i love watching him and young they've become brilliant talents and should both be given chances in the england squad, having said that we need a player who can finish all day long and can hold it up :D

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
yangch0000 said:
i prefer ashley young. young is a better footballer
spot on young looks like class . dean ashton mwahahahahahahahahaha do not make me laugh . drogba off in the summer ? break the bank for him :eek:

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
drgoba? yes, he may be the kind of striker we need. but can he adapt to the style of our play? plus chelsea wouldnt sell him to us.

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
nigelchin said:
drgoba? yes, he may be the kind of striker we need. but can he adapt to the style of our play? plus chelsea wouldnt sell him to us.
i know chelsea would never sell to us but for me drogba is the most frightening opposition striker

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
haggler said:
i know chelsea would never sell to us but for me drogba is the most frightening opposition striker
most importantly, this guy performs at the biggest stage, for countless times
man, he is going to be the biggest threat in moscow....

1 - 20 of 24 Posts