Manchester United Talk banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
When your the best...others will be jealous of you and try to break you down or chip away at you.

By doing what Gallas did, he just showed everyone how outclassed they were and desperate they were to get back at the team was dishing it out to them.

I take it as a compliment that this always seems to happen to united.

·
Registered
26 Posts
If you follow a bit of the Brazilian football scene, you'd know that any kind of showboating ala NANI et al would offend the machismo of the opposing players who then try to mete out their revenge in violent manner.

Is this what the FA is trying to tell skillful players that it serves them right if they have too much skill? Players have been sent off simply for showing intent and Gallas gets off scot-free for deliberately kicking Nani. It's a straight red, no question, and Flamini should have gotten a yellow for that reckless tackle intended to maim.

Thankfully, Nani was too good for that . Whoever said that Arsenal have the most skillful players in the land need to have their heads examined. It's plain and obvious that they lose their rags and throw the toys out of the pram when things don't go their way.

I hope that AC Milan waste them and start them on the way downhill!!

·
Registered
582 Posts
ftan59 said:
If you follow a bit of the Brazilian football scene, you'd know that any kind of showboating ala NANI et al would offend the machismo of the opposing players who then try to mete out their revenge in violent manner.

Is this what the FA is trying to tell skillful players that it serves them right if they have too much skill? Players have been sent off simply for showing intent and Gallas gets off scot-free for deliberately kicking Nani. It's a straight red, no question, and Flamini should have gotten a yellow for that reckless tackle intended to maim.

Thankfully, Nani was too good for that . Whoever said that Arsenal have the most skillful players in the land need to have their heads examined. It's plain and obvious that they lose their rags and throw the toys out of the pram when things don't go their way.

I hope that AC Milan waste them and start them on the way downhill!!
I think that Tommy Smith was right whe he said at the start of the year that Arsenal would falter at the final hurdle. They don't have the mental capacity to make it! They are like an impatient child that dosn't get what it wants and kicks and screaks at you HAHA lol

21 - 24 of 24 Posts