Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

:: UEFA Euro 2008 Demo ::

The UEFA Euro 2008 Demo contains Germany and France as playable teams in the Stade de Suisse.

Two songs were contained: Carolina Liar: I´m not over , Crystal Castles: Air War

System Requirements :

-1.3 GHz (2.4GHz for Windows-Vista)
-256 Megabytes of RAM (1 GB for Windows Vista)
-DirectX 9.0c Compatible 3D accelerated 64 MB video card or equivalent (see supported chipsets in section 9)
-683 MB free hard disk space

Auhor: Electronic Arts

Size: 620 Mb

Download : (Link located here)
:D

Code:
http://fifax.net/en/get/1673/
Requested by :

Ignatius said:
Where can i download the game for PC?

·
Registered
76 Posts
I got it on the 360 the other night and I'm quite impressed with it, graphics ain't as good as FIFA 08 though which is annoying..

It's faster than FIFA 08, And the whether conditions are cool..

I suppose at least WE can win it with England not like the real squad!

But i doubt I'll be buying it cause I can just play FIFA with club and international teams, including none European.

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
downloaded this for my ps3. I admit i was impressed, it was very good. Better than Fifa 08 imo, but i dont know if i'll get it as it'll get boring after a while.

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Wazza1989 said:
can someone post the link so i can download it as well?..cause i don't see any link here

Goto the link i have posted. The page will open. There will be a download link there.

Here is the screenshot mate.....

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
I would really recommend it to anyone (the demo that is)
The passing is so much better and smoother making the overall game play much more easier and realistic!
Unfortunately i wont be able to get it as im short of cash after just buying GuitarHeroIII.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts