Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Banned
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gareth bale is quality player and he is like bad luck charm everytime he plays game Tottenham loses :D

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
piazza said:
He's quality man and he's just 19, its just a coincidence that he's never won a league game.

Man I agree. He's got talen and I like the looks of him. Also think he's a good footballer ;)

seriously though, he's got a sweet left foot, good pace, puts in good crosses, as well as free kicks.

Wonder if Fergie will regret not splurging on him.

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
It has never won a premier league game that is scary 1 season and a half and no league win granted he has been injured during that period but wow !! what a record!

Other than that he strikes me more as a winger

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
RedForceRising said:
Man I agree. He's got talen and I like the looks of him. Also think he's a good footballer ;)

seriously though, he's got a sweet left foot, good pace, puts in good crosses, as well as free kicks.

Wonder if Fergie will regret not splurging on him.
Probably the best left footed free kick taker in England if not Europe, he's a great crosser, and manages to almost never get caught out, I actually think he's better than Clichy to be honest.

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
piazza said:
Probably the best left footed free kick taker in England if not Europe, he's a great crosser, and manages to almost never get caught out, I actually think he's better than Clichy to be honest.

Wrong the best left footed free kick taker is giggs but Beckham and Ronaldo wouldnt let him near them .

·
Registered
736 Posts
Martin Jol, Juande Ramos, Harry Redknapp never took good care of Bale.....Maybe right now, Bale are really regret with what he have missed....Joinnig ManUtd....It's too late...

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
RoxiiUtd said:
He is class.

The left flank looks brilliant as it is tho :)
does it:confused: ?
nani and park :p ? and an unproven tosic! one of our weakest spots imo but hopefully tosic will prove to be something of a gem or else hopefully nani will start kliving up to the potitanl evryone knows he has and starts making the right descisions as for park hes a great worker and never stops running and i love players like that but he doesnt do enough in the final thrid for me to be consider a class winger!

wouldnt mind seen bale here in the future tbh 1st choice would be young or ribery though

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
liked him untill his disgraceful display agaisnt stoke when spurs were in abigger mess than they are in now and he spent the match adjusting his hair grip- no wonder they focused on that after...when you need to win a match and you keep trying to adjust you hair grip in the middle of play god knows how many times was ****** ridiculous. not even becks or ronaldo would perpetually do this in the middle of a must win game.

·
United's masseuse
6,296 Posts
cantos red army said:
does it:confused: ?
nani and park :p ? and an unproven tosic! one of our weakest spots imo but hopefully tosic will prove to be something of a gem or else hopefully nani will start kliving up to the potitanl evryone knows he has and starts making the right descisions as for park hes a great worker and never stops running and i love players like that but he doesnt do enough in the final thrid for me to be consider a class winger!

wouldnt mind seen bale here in the future tbh 1st choice would be young or ribery though
What is wrong with Nani nd Park ? They both made important displays, especially Park. Let`s underestimate no player ;)

Nd i wasn't just talkin about the left wing role .. We`ve got Evra, who makes the left flank looks class, many important goals came from this side also.

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
RoxiiUtd said:
What is wrong with Nani nd Park ? They both made important displays, especially Park. Let`s underestimate no player ;)

Nd i wasn't just talkin about the left wing role .. We`ve got Evra, who makes the left flank looks class, many important goals came from this side also.

You will find this site has many Nani and Park bashers !!

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
RoxiiUtd said:

belive me i dont like putting down my own players but nani this season has gone backwards and isint prodducing the peformances we know he can! as for park hes great in the big games but when were trying to break down a team who have 11 men behind the ball hes not the best to have out their because he doesnt have enough about him in the final third imo!

evra is the best left back in the world thers no arguing that ;) just wish he had better players on the left wing to support him

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
red dave said:
You will find this site has many Nani and Park bashers !!
im not bashung them dave but just dont think there good enough to be at a club thats challaging for the prem and champions league most seasons! park is a quailty squad player and i love his work rate but he shouldnt be starting as much as he is! thats my opionion im not trying to bash them at all

·
United's masseuse
6,296 Posts
i kno, Nani has not been the same this season but for god`s sake, he is only 22 and he will improve, and to improve he needs matches. I am happy Ferguson doesn't think like these 'bashers' and is trusting him a lot.

I'm not gonna say much about Park, apart from the fact that i hear A LOT of United fans underestimate him, and then when he scores they seem to forget everything.

in Park we've got such vital experience, in Nani we've got an energetic lad whom United will be on the shoulders of such players in some time.

Without them both, the puzzle would av somethin missing.

·
United's masseuse
6,296 Posts
haha yh a LOT of crazy ppl on ere, already realized that nd i`m gonna add this crazy ppl list with one more person; meself .. in a good way tho =P

1 - 20 of 75 Posts