Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
United's masseuse
6,296 Posts
cantos red army said:
does it:confused: ?
nani and park :p ? and an unproven tosic! one of our weakest spots imo but hopefully tosic will prove to be something of a gem or else hopefully nani will start kliving up to the potitanl evryone knows he has and starts making the right descisions as for park hes a great worker and never stops running and i love players like that but he doesnt do enough in the final thrid for me to be consider a class winger!

wouldnt mind seen bale here in the future tbh 1st choice would be young or ribery though
What is wrong with Nani nd Park ? They both made important displays, especially Park. Let`s underestimate no player ;)

Nd i wasn't just talkin about the left wing role .. We`ve got Evra, who makes the left flank looks class, many important goals came from this side also.

·
United's masseuse
6,296 Posts
i kno, Nani has not been the same this season but for god`s sake, he is only 22 and he will improve, and to improve he needs matches. I am happy Ferguson doesn't think like these 'bashers' and is trusting him a lot.

I'm not gonna say much about Park, apart from the fact that i hear A LOT of United fans underestimate him, and then when he scores they seem to forget everything.

in Park we've got such vital experience, in Nani we've got an energetic lad whom United will be on the shoulders of such players in some time.

Without them both, the puzzle would av somethin missing.

·
United's masseuse
6,296 Posts
haha yh a LOT of crazy ppl on ere, already realized that nd i`m gonna add this crazy ppl list with one more person; meself .. in a good way tho =P

·
United's masseuse
6,296 Posts
Yes Canto, but United can`t be made by 11 world class players. We need some which aren`t rated as high, but are always there waiting for their chance and can make up a class display. These are the players that always made United special, you don't find these kind of players in every club because everyone wants first team play, something which may not be always possible.

What i don`t like about Nani is the fact that he tries to be Ronnie. Something which bothers me at times, but then i ask myself; what`s wrong with a 22 year old player to have an idol and tries to learn tricks from him? If he is willing to improve from Ronaldo, then i don't mind this at all =) Unlike many, i rate Luis Nani very high. I know he will be a great player in the future, all he needs is our trust and i`m sure you loyal fans can give this to him.

·
United's masseuse
6,296 Posts
cantos red army said:
this thread has gone so off topic its unbeliveablly :p

i think evryone agrees that hes a good player and that some are unsure weheter hes united class or not and are undecided if they woul;d wnt hom here or not!

can i ask the question if we had the chance to sign him say for 12 mill how many on here would?
i wouldn`t .. if i`m not mistaken, Gareth Bale is in Spurs first 11, nd i don't think he will settle for a place on the bench instead. I don`t know if he will be patient nd will wait for his chance, he is a great player no doubt but no, for his sake .. he can develop nd strengthens himself better where he is.

·
United's masseuse
6,296 Posts
VaVaVoom said:
Guys this thread has gone way off topic :p

Bale is not Harrys first choice fullback, Assou-Ekotto is the man keeping Bale out, and Spurs have dipped in form the last three games Bale has started ( A-E ) is suspended, so is Bale a more of a liability than positive?

I thought he was top notch, but he has no more improved than our wonder kid Nani:D
It`s nice to see that you also believe in Nani`s talent just like i doo .. Let`s leave Bale for others to notch, nd work with what we have at the moment ;)

·
United's masseuse
6,296 Posts
Yah i think i already saw that thread nd also posted my opinion. i dont kno tho i posted in a lot of topics, im sure i said somethin bout him in some topic tho..

haha nd yh Canto, we may check on him in the future nearby, that is on Bale ey :p

·
United's masseuse
6,296 Posts
VaVaVoom said:
I meant both havn't lived up to their potential, both looked so promising last year and havn't much improved IMO, but i still think Nani can be a star here, i'm one of the very few who thinks he can.
Yahhh exactly, he WILL be a star.
He WILLLLLLLLLLLLL !!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts