Manchester United Talk banner
21 - 40 of 75 Posts

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
RoxiiUtd said:
i kno, Nani has not been the same this season but for god`s sake, he is only 22 and he will improve, and to improve he needs matches. I am happy Ferguson doesn't think like these 'bashers' and is trusting him a lot.

I'm not gonna say much about Park, apart from the fact that i hear A LOT of United fans underestimate him, and then when he scores they seem to forget everything.

in Park we've got such vital experience, in Nani we've got an energetic lad whom United will be on the shoulders of such players in some time.

Without them both, the puzzle would av somethin missing.
hmmmm i dunno i think fergie doesnt rate nani as high as he did because hes not getting the game time he was last season! the one thing that annoys me about nani is his descion making if he sorted that out he would be a top quailty winger!

as for park i dont underastimate him at all i know how much work hhe puts in every game but is that enough to play for the best club in the world? i dont think so i think you need abit of magic aswell that park doesnt have! dont get me wrong hes a qauilty squad player imo

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
RoxiiUtd said:
haha yh a LOT of crazy ppl on ere, already realized that nd i`m gonna add this crazy ppl list with one more person; meself .. in a good way tho =P
haha ya im pretty mad myself :p but as ya say in a good way....i hope :p

·
United's masseuse
6,296 Posts
Yes Canto, but United can`t be made by 11 world class players. We need some which aren`t rated as high, but are always there waiting for their chance and can make up a class display. These are the players that always made United special, you don't find these kind of players in every club because everyone wants first team play, something which may not be always possible.

What i don`t like about Nani is the fact that he tries to be Ronnie. Something which bothers me at times, but then i ask myself; what`s wrong with a 22 year old player to have an idol and tries to learn tricks from him? If he is willing to improve from Ronaldo, then i don't mind this at all =) Unlike many, i rate Luis Nani very high. I know he will be a great player in the future, all he needs is our trust and i`m sure you loyal fans can give this to him.

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
RoxiiUtd said:
Yes Canto, but United can`t be made by 11 world class players. We need some which aren`t rated as high, but are always there waiting for their chance and can make up a class display. These are the players that always made United special, you don't find these kind of players in every club because everyone wants first team play, something which may not be always possible.

What i don`t like about Nani is the fact that he tries to be Ronnie. Something which bothers me at times, but then i ask myself; what`s wrong with a 22 year old player to have an idol and tries to learn tricks from him? If he is willing to improve from Ronaldo, then i don't mind this at all =) Unlike many, i rate Luis Nani very high. I know he will be a great player in the future, all he needs is our trust and i`m sure you loyal fans can give this to him.
ya we cant have 11 john o sheas i suppose :p seripously though i suppose your right but if we did have someone like young out on the left wing i think we would be unstopable i really do!

ya he does try to be ronaldo aswell but if he becomes half the player ronnie is than we have a serious player on our hands

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
Nani has potential and Park is a work horse neither is a genuis but both are very good squad players.

The thing is if you have 11 Ronaldo's who does the scrappy work ?

Park is ideal for the big games and Nani at the moment is good cover for the games where we need to rest players.

As for the subject matter of the thread I think Bale is more like a winger and good but I would be aiming more for a Ribery than a Bale.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
He's apparently been transfer listed by Spurs so I've heard, I think he's a cracking player Spurs just don't play him enough, he's better than that Assou Ekotto they seem to play there. Just inexpierenced, he's a great free kick taker as well, think I was actually at a Wales game when he scored one once.

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
RoxiiUtd said:
Ribery is class also, i would opt for Bale tho maybe cause of the fact he is still 19.
and with the home grown rule soon to come in too he would be coverd under that :) think hes 20 now though :p

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
red dave said:
Nani has potential and Park is a work horse neither is a genuis but both are very good squad players.

The thing is if you have 11 Ronaldo's who does the scrappy work ?

Park is ideal for the big games and Nani at the moment is good cover for the games where we need to rest players.

As for the subject matter of the thread I think Bale is more like a winger and good but I would be aiming more for a Ribery than a Bale.
ya your right and we woiuld prob have to get sponserd by brylcream the amount of gel the team would use :p but seriously the thing i like about young is he does the donkey work aswell ive seen him at least twice this season put in vital tackles in his own area i think one of them was agasint us!

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
RoxiiUtd said:
He`ll be 20 on July ;)

I still feel there is better options out there other than Gareth Bale he is a good player dont get me wrong but United class ?

Maybe in one or two season he will prove me wrong but Ive seen him have some poor games at full back .

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
red dave said:
I suppose so but would home grown count as all the british nations or would it mean only english players ?

If that was the case then yeah he would make a good squad player.
its anyone whos spent 5 years in an acadmey or else is english( i think thats it anyway)

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
RoxiiUtd said:
Hmm, it might be the case.
i think im right its something along them lines anyway mightent be 5 years maybe 2? BECAUSE MOST IRISH LADS DONT GO OVER TILL THERE 16 WELL MY MATE DIDNT ANYWAY!

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
this thread has gone so off topic its unbeliveablly :p

i think evryone agrees that hes a good player and that some are unsure weheter hes united class or not and are undecided if they woul;d wnt hom here or not!

can i ask the question if we had the chance to sign him say for 12 mill how many on here would?

·
United's masseuse
6,296 Posts
cantos red army said:
this thread has gone so off topic its unbeliveablly :p

i think evryone agrees that hes a good player and that some are unsure weheter hes united class or not and are undecided if they woul;d wnt hom here or not!

can i ask the question if we had the chance to sign him say for 12 mill how many on here would?
i wouldn`t .. if i`m not mistaken, Gareth Bale is in Spurs first 11, nd i don't think he will settle for a place on the bench instead. I don`t know if he will be patient nd will wait for his chance, he is a great player no doubt but no, for his sake .. he can develop nd strengthens himself better where he is.

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
;) :D
RoxiiUtd said:
haha noo, i`m lettin` him free for you :p

Lol!!

We are only playing Canto is just a young lad who is a good laugh and can take a joke .

Like I said Im leaving the joke but you may find a few will keep it up for a while

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
Guys this thread has gone way off topic :p

Bale is not Harrys first choice fullback, Assou-Ekotto is the man keeping Bale out, and Spurs have dipped in form the last three games Bale has started ( A-E ) is suspended, so is Bale a more of a liability than positive?

I thought he was top notch, but he has no more improved than our wonder kid Nani:D

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
red dave said:
Lol!! Just because your area say ride for a shag doesnt mean no one can use it for talking about riding horses or a bike lol!!

Canto your wicked !!
man i dont wanna be caught up in a shagging horse scanedel when what i meant was riding it around the field dmy carear as a spammer would be ruined :eek: :p

·
Registered
7,534 Posts
cantos red army said:
man i dont wanna be caught up in a shagging horse scanedel when what i meant was riding it around the field dmy carear as a spammer would be ruined :eek: :p

hahaha................. classic...:cool:

21 - 40 of 75 Posts