Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok the guy is pure talent

but like eric the great number 7 all great things come to an end at some point

who in the world would sorry could replace the best right back ever!

answers on a postcard

·
Registered
103 Posts
there aint many is there. Micah Richards from our neighbours (but doubt we would get him). I like that Daniel Alves but he looks as if he's going to Chelsea. Looking to our youth i also like the look of Danny Simpson and Kieran Lee (not sure if they are right backs though)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i'm a big fan of Micah Richards too, but there is a young lad coming up call Michael Lea seen him a few time i think he may have it but only time will tell

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i can't seeing them do that now there is a new chairman and manager! we should of tried to by him before they got in

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
mushy said:
i can't seeing them do that now there is a new chairman and manager! we should of tried to by him before they got in
thats a good point......but as Justice pointed out were getting Rafael soon and he's supposed to be very good.

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,665 Posts
Kieran Lee usually plays on the left.

We currently have Brown, O'Shea, Bardsley and Simpson who can play right-back although whether any of those are cut out to be Neville's long-term replacement I don't know.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
i would have to say richards aswell he's the best young defender in the prem and can also play anywhere along the back or in midfield.
but i can't see city selling him to us
knowing fergie he'll probaly sign some one we've never heard of

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
reddwarf said:
Kieran Lee usually plays on the left.

We currently have Brown, O'Shea, Bardsley and Simpson who can play right-back although whether any of those are cut out to be Neville's long-term replacement I don't know.
ok i'm not a huge Brown, Bardsley and Simpson fan. O'Shea on the other hand is one i think is under used

1 - 16 of 16 Posts