Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the OK Celebrity chart listings in the Daily Express, Paul Gascoigne is at No 3 and it says "The troubled footballer reveals that Sir Alex Ferguson has offered him a job and he wants to get back with long suffering ex-wife, Sheryl."

I've had a search on the internet and I can't find anything else about his claim. Obviously we'll find out eventually if he does take the job he says has been offered to him, but does anyone know anything more about it?

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
would not surprise me fergie is like that and would help anybody , ask most managers apart from rafa and they all say he is a great man.
Would be difficult to see where he could get a job at united , hes virtually a down and out and its a crying shame superb footballer in his day

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
gazza has got toys in his head everybody knows that ,can anybody honestly see fergie offering him a job at utd :D you could not trust him to water the grass without getting drunk :rofl:

·
www.InTheFreeRole.com
5,268 Posts
Wouldn't suprise me if he has, if you read Gazza's book, Fergie - and Mourinho too to be fair - has tried to do alot to help Gazza. I think Gazza could be fantastic working with the youth teams maybe like u9s or something, he could be a big influence on them and I think it would have a really good effect on him too.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts