Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
Joined
·
249 Posts
happens every single fu*king day.. just two months ago a misguided missile hit a house in 2 am and killed a hole family of 6.. the Israeli army said they were sorry..

children are killed in Gaza strip and the west bank daily because they are carrying a toy rifle or a stick.. just makes me sick to hear the public announcments the army releases to apologize to a mother that lost her 5 years old chiles because he was playing with his friends with toy rifles..
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cristiano04 said:
happens every single fu*king day.. just two months ago a misguided missile hit a house in 2 am and killed a hole family of 6.. the Israeli army said they were sorry..

children are killed in Gaza strip and the west bank daily because they are carrying a toy rifle or a stick.. just makes me sick to hear the public announcments the army releases to apologize to a mother that lost her 5 years old chiles because he was playing with his friends with toy rifles..
I see children in Israel write messages on missiles in the Hebrew before the missile was fired into Lebanon !!!

This is no way to behave if you ask me......why is nothing done about this I wonder ?

Maybe America is fond of Israel !!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
249 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:
I see children in Israel write messages on missiles in the Hebrew before the missile was fired into Lebanon !!!

This is no way to behave if you ask me......why is nothing done about this I wonder ?

Maybe America is fond of Israel !!!
yup they were writing :"arab scum here we come" or something and its no way to behave at all actually :D .. the problem is both Israel and America like it and there's nothing to be done about the matter..
 

·
has been served
Joined
·
2,949 Posts
My friend who I knew has now gone into the Israeli Army, I cant say I approve of there tactics, but the stuff thats done back to them, my friend has had atleast 3 attempts on his life by terrorists, he has every reason to hate his neighbouring peoples.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,270 Posts
I'm excempt from the Israeli Military cuz I live abroad, I want to go home and join them. Not to shoot and kill innocent people but to take out the likes of Hezbollah, Hamas and any others who cause us problems.

It is a difficult and upsetting subject, Israeli's like me say it is self-defence, which in my eyes it is. Anyway I have thought about it, self Defence only fits. Neutrals(majority) say we kill for laugh, bomb for craic just to start war.

Syria and Iran supply the likes of Hezbollah money for weapons, Hezbollah now want to go to war with Israel. Hezbollah started the 34 day war by abducting 2 our soldiers - the ball was in their court, but no - they feel they are big enough to take on one the world's superpowers in Military.

As one posters said on the Times on Line - when the release of the article "A Night On Catipillar Mountain" after reading it, he said it is like Israel is surrounded by the neighboors from hell. He could not have summed it up better!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
"Let us not ignore the truth among ourselves ... politically we are the aggressors and they defend themselves... The country is theirs, because they inhabit it, whereas we want to come here and settle down, and in their view we want to take away from them their country."

-- David Ben Gurion, quoted on pp 91-2 of Chomsky's Fateful Triangle, which appears in Simha Flapan's "Zionism and the Palestinians pp 141-2 citing a 1938 speech.


At least some Israeli's realise the truth and admit it !!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
"Everybody has to move, run and grab as many (Palestinian) hilltops as they can to enlarge the (Jewish) settlements because everything we take now will stay ours...Everything we don't grab will go to them."

-- Ariel Sharon, Israeli Foreign Minister, addressing a meeting of the Tsomet Party, Agence France Presse, Nov. 15, 1998.

"Israel may have the right to put others on trial, but certainly no one has the right to put the Jewish people and the State of Israel on trial."

-- Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon, 25 March, 2001 quoted in BBC News Online



And some Israeli's seem to think they have the right to do as they please !!!

With a little help from America of course - because Israel is hardly a military superpower on their own !!!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Anderson's God said:
Exactly, no one really wins! Its a draw all the time!
It's a draw maybe when you sat on the Israeli side of the border - this make it sound nice and maybe fair for everyone !!

Next time Israel launch a missile randomly into Palestine and kill a family of 6 - try telling the family its a draw !!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
782 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:
"Everybody has to move, run and grab as many (Palestinian) hilltops as they can to enlarge the (Jewish) settlements because everything we take now will stay ours...Everything we don't grab will go to them."

-- Ariel Sharon, Israeli Foreign Minister, addressing a meeting of the Tsomet Party, Agence France Presse, Nov. 15, 1998.

"Israel may have the right to put others on trial, but certainly no one has the right to put the Jewish people and the State of Israel on trial."

-- Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon, 25 March, 2001 quoted in BBC News Online



And some Israeli's seem to think they have the right to do as they please !!!

With a little help from America of course - because Israel is hardly a military superpower on their own !!!
You just see only what you want you see, only what goes together with your opinion.

As you know, all the time someone tries to erase Israeli people from the surface (and A. Hitler with his Third Reich almost succeeded in that viz.

Osvětim/Březinka (Auswitz-Birkenau) 1.500.000 dead, (you should visit this place)
Chelmno (Kulmhof) 340.000 dead,
Majdanek 360.000 dead,
Belzec 436.000 dead,
Treblinka 1.000.000 dead

so you cannot take amiss from them, that they feel life-threatening.

Israel is one of the most strongest countries because they have to fight for their lives for ages and ages.

Americans (God bless them) have been selling them (and Israel modifies) F-16 Fighting Falcons, F-15 Eagles (As of 2005, the F-15 in all air forces has an air-to-air combined kill record of 104 kills to 0 losses in air combat), Apache helicopters and various assault rifles.

Israel also has it's own development, such as their main battle tank Merkava (best one for the desert operations, because of its low profile), missiles, rockets, naval systems.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Read the words of Ariel Sharon - Israeli Prime Minister......and WAR CRIMINAL !!!!!

"We'll hear no more of that nonsense about the unique Jewish morality, the moral lessons of the holocaust or about the Jews who were supposed to have emerged from the gas chambers pure and virtuous. No more of that. The destruction of Eyn Hilwe (and it's a pity we did not wipe out that hornet's nest completely!), the healthy bombardment of Beirut and that tiny massacre (can you call 500 Arabs a massacre?) in their camps which we should have committed with our own delicate hands rather than let the Phalangists do it, all these good deeds finally killed the bullshit talk about a unique people and of being a light upon the nations. No more uniqueness and no more sweetness and light. Good riddance."

"Even today I am willing to volunteer to do the dirty work for Israel, to kill as many Arabs as necessary, to deport them, to expel and burn them, to have everyone hate us, to pull the rug from underneath the feet of the Diaspora Jews, so that they will be forced to run to us crying. Even if it means blowing up one or two synagogues here and there, I don't care.

Is it possible that Hitler had not only hurt the Jews but also poisoned their minds ?

Has that poison sunk in and still active?

 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top