Manchester United Talk banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
is that like the same as the junior cert or wat

i'm gettin my junior cert results on the 12th of september nd i'm shittin it cos i jus ****ed about nd i did'nt really study nd me parents will kill me!!!

·
Registered
144 Posts
i was told GCSE's ar the same as the leaving cert but the are only as hard as the junior cert!!!is that true nd i was told the irish have one of the best education sistems in the world but i duno like

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Justice said:
2 B's
5 C's
3 D''s

That will do for me.

That is justice for you!

christianity ronaldo said:
i was told GCSE's ar the same as the leaving cert but the are only as hard as the junior cert!!!is that true nd i was told the irish have one of the best education sistems in the world but i duno like

I believe so. I know a polish lad and he lived in England before his family moved over here because his dad got big contract work and he was saying to me that the Irish school work is so much harder then the English.
Proves the Irish standard of education is still high !

christianity ronaldo said:
is that like the same as the junior cert or wat

i'm gettin my junior cert results on the 12th of september nd i'm shittin it cos i jus ****ed about nd i did'nt really study nd me parents will kill me!!!

Mate I did my Junior a few years ago, I was ***** myself but I know alot of at the time 6th years and they all told me its not that important and don't worry about it.
I got 8 out of 11 honours including A in history and B's in Art and Irish and a C Business.

·
Registered
31 Posts
i had a real bad time with my gcses
sorry this is late btw

i am a clever student and i was always gunna do well in my gcses but when i was on hooliday in tenerife i foned for my resluts and i was told i got 3 's which wer unexpected !!
1 in maths which i was predicted an A in !
later after i had got over DEVASTATION. my mother rang up 2 check these results
it was only then tht i was told that these wernt my results!!!!

i had gotten A's in these subjects !!

I feel sorry for the person who recieved my results!!

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Oooooh. Excellent. Doing this now :)

What is the grading scale for this? I feel like I did horrible >_<

(Oops, sorry for double post)

Also, I had to adjust the test a little, as I don't have a ruler, compass, etc. up here at work with me :p

21 - 31 of 31 Posts