Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What a little shit Podolski is. Ballack had every right to have a go at him as HE is the captain.
Yes,
that's the difference... here to be smacked is a captain.... more over of a national team and live on TV.... I understand adrenaline, but it wasn't good for Podo

Maybe, he's nervous because of the not good moment at Bayern

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Sky Sports | Football | Internationals | News | Podolski escapes Germany fine

He's not being fined anyway. I'd say he will be dropped now for the next squad. Agreed, he's had a bad time of it at Bayern and is probably bitter that the only club who wanted him was his former team Cologne.

Still though, it can happen in the heat of the moment. It would be better for him to have apologized for the slap

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
Wrong thing to do. Especially in front of all the cameras to the Captain. Well blood runs hot out on the pitch. :rolleyes:

Agreed, he's had a bad time of it at Bayern and is probably bitter that the only club who wanted him was his former team Cologne.
Myself I've never understood why that is. I think he's one of the world's best forwards. I'd take him any day.

I'm simply baffled as to why Köln are the team getting him. :confused: Why is he not moving to Spain, Italy or England?

I rate him more highly than a lot of the young superstars people gush over.

I'd have Podolski over Aguero, Bojan, Balotelli etc. Wouldn't even hesitate.

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
I'll smack Michael Ballack too. Dumb little twat, kicks everybody in the ankles and those little shots to the ribs too.

·
Banned
12,703 Posts
this is happing more and more now! players ego's getting even bigger maybe?:eek:
Our players are like that aswell, Ronaldo and Rooney think they're
superstars. Sadly, we don't have someone like Roy Keane to keep
them in line as Giggs and Gary Neville are hardly going to shout at
them. If Gary Neville shouted at me I'd just laugh in his face.

·
The Mexican Boy George
7,601 Posts
I think the german fa should really do something about this, it shows a lack of authority and respect towards the player who is supposed to be the leader on the pitch.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
if a captin gets smacked by his fellow players than imo he isn't worthy of the captin's armband . a captin should be someone whose mere presence commands respect . younever saw anyone smacking cantona or keano on the face did you.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts