Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Gerrard Out

The scum have to do without him for three weeks this will have a major say on ow good liverpools squad actually are...... useless:p

·
TROLOLOLOL
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Misses Pompey,England,City and MAYBE Champs League........still shit without him and Pompey will win......I Can see Kuyt going as loan striker if Toreessssssssseessess is too tired..here he is after the game at home

·
Registered
21 Posts
Rooneys_Temper said:
Misses Pompey,England,City and MAYBE Champs League........still shit without him and Pompey will win......I Can see Kuyt going as loan striker if Toreessssssssseessess is too tired..here he is after the game at home

Lol Kuyt cant even pass a ball five yards there pretty much done for unless superstar el zhar starts scoring:p

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Rooneys_Temper said:
HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAH

Sky Sports News

Torn Hamstring

Misses 1st Real game..
this pleases me:D poor old rafa is prob havin a mickey fit as we speak. regardin the length of time out, ive a sneaking suspicion he will be fit in time for real. they wont miss him too much against pompey IMO, the test of the scouse blouses will be wen city roll into town

·
TROLOLOLOL
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
But Pompey have more than a point to prove.With their carnival atmosphere ect and the lack of strength for the dippers,i can see a good result for us coming

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
if it was Torres the one who got injured it would have been better :(
czo both are important but Gerrard got some few decent fucks to replace him but Torres don't

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
A torn hamstring? He'll be lucky to be back in three weeks. Watch, Rafa will rush him back for the CL game and he'll feck it up again!

C'mon Pompey...

Wonder what rawk has to say today!

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
Revanth said:
they are out of the title race---------facht!
I like yoursig Revanth;)

Kuyt will slot into Gerrards role behind the ladyboy Torres, Yossi to replace Kuyt on the right.
Rafa could make do with Keane now:D

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
we shall see how they work it out without Gerrard. My opionon is that they're gonna loose some points...3 at least:)And when he'll be back, he'll come to Old Trafford and get slaughtered.:D i so love it

·
TROLOLOLOL
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
abojodeh said:
czo both are important but Gerrard got some few decent fucks to replace him but Torres don't
Why...apart from Chelski,that lad has been shit for ages.......Hes on about 7 goals and most of them where around first 6 games.Gerrard IS liverpool,fact.Without him they have no clue as to what to do,noone to send every ball through,no one to organise,no one to score when nothing is going right.Liverpool are NOTHING without him,they are a 1 man band.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
abojodeh said:
gerrard is their captain, leader and driving force. he can create and score goals out of nothing. without torres they were stil winning games, they could just about cope. he will be missed, but we will c wat classic comedy they will provide us with over the next couple of weeks without stevie me:)

1 - 20 of 39 Posts