Manchester United Talk banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Proto-Hipster
46,961 Posts
hatedastarfish said:
gerrard is their captain, leader and driving force. he can create and score goals out of nothing. without torres they were stil winning games, they could just about cope. he will be missed, but we will c wat classic comedy they will provide us with over the next couple of weeks without stevie me:)
true but Torres is more vital imo
without Torres they would barely score a goal but without Gerrard they still can build up attacks

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
abojodeh said:
if it was Torres the one who got injured it would have been better :(
czo both are important but Gerrard got some few decent fucks to replace him but Torres don't
Yeah, sorry abo, got to disagree with you.

Without little 'stevie' they would be mid-table, he's been that much of impact player. Can't think of many dipper goals recently that he hasn't either scored or created.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
moondog said:
Yeah, sorry abo, got to disagree with you.

Without little 'stevie' they would be mid-table, he's been that much of impact player. Can't think of many dipper goals recently that he hasn't either scored or created.
you're right..but Abo is right as well..i mean..when torres was injured, they were struggling to score. Not many good result for them in that period. It would be interesting to see the efect without Steven Gerrard.

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
3 weeks! :D

Fantastic news. He's their most important player, and he'll be a massive miss for the Poo. It's better news than Torres being out.

Now watch the start of Liverpoo's demise ;)

·
Registered
773 Posts
he will also missed Real Madrid clash....Hahahaha....Poor Gerrard....Even Torres pop-up and scored two goals in the chelsea match..He seem really poor in the derby clash in the fa cup against everton.....

YOU WILL NEVER SUCK ALONE !!

·
Registered
11 Posts
abojodeh said:
true but Torres is more vital imo
without Torres they would barely score a goal but without Gerrard they still can build up attacks

WHAT??? have you been living in another world for the past season.
the last time i checked torres hadnt been playing and gerrard was the driving force behind the first season since 1990 that they have challenged for the title.

i suspect this comment is coming from a glory hunter who pops up out of knowhere when their team is on the up and not a diehard fan who sticks with his team through the hard times.

do us a favour and check stats before u leave a comment again

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
hatedastarfish said:
gerrard is their captain, leader and driving force. he can create and score goals out of nothing. without torres they were stil winning games, they could just about cope. he will be missed, but we will c wat classic comedy they will provide us with over the next couple of weeks without stevie me:)
well said. Gerrard is easily their best player and the next best (Torres) looks terrible this season :D and still a bit unfit or injured. Liverpool will falter without these 2 and lets hope he is out for Madrid game so they lose. Still fancy playing Madrid this season.

·
Banned
16,006 Posts
Gerrard is Liverpools best player by far. The influence and drive he brings to the team are simply astounding. Gerrard recently has been playing his best football recently while Liverpool have been struggling. He is always there to pop up and hit one from 20 yards to take the lead when nothing else is on. He lifts the fans more than anyone else.

Gerrard is totally key to Liverpool. No way in hell is Torres ore important than him. carragher is more important than Torres imo.

·
Banned
146 Posts
moondog said:
A torn hamstring? He'll be lucky to be back in three weeks. Watch, Rafa will rush him back for the CL game and he'll feck it up again!
I shouldn't, but a part of me hopes he fecks up his hamstrings like Torres has. ;)

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
The money benitez has squandered in his time is scandalous .

Gerrard should be replaceable if they ever want to really push for the title

·
Registered
734 Posts
i hope he misses that Real game and Robben bags a hattrick against the muppets, if only it was longer than 3 weeks. it would be great tho if he rushed back and made shit of it :D

21 - 39 of 39 Posts