Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,665 Posts
Gerrard has a big mouth and most people know he doesn't mind diving if he thinks he can get away with it.

That doesn't stop him being one of the best central midfielders in the World though.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
I thought this deserved to be brought up again after his filthy, Dirty,
rat infested dive against Blackburn. Wiley gave no penalty so why didnt
Gerrard get booked ffs?
For those that havent seen the vid in post 1, watch it....
Scouse hypocrite.

Edit:vid in post 1 no longer works so here it is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVb2gbMtN3I

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
He is an overrated hypocrite. I hate him and NO I do not wish he was in our team - why does every scouser say that we wish so? BECAUSE WE DONT! I rather haves Scholesy!!

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
Actually despite my fondness for the pic I have below of him crying I kind of like Gerrard. :p He dives, yes we know this. Hypocritical, yeah sure especially when he was saying that crap about Foreingers diving more which is rich considering he practically plays for the Spanish national team. :D Still he's got talent. He's the proverbial complete player who tackles, passes, scores screamers and has genuine leadership ability. I wouldn't want him at Man United but only because he belongs at Liverpool. Talent wise he's as good as anybody in the center of the park at the moment. He's capable of moments of magic and for me that's enough to rate him highly. I enjoy watching him play enough said. No let's leave the boy alone because he obviously not going to win anything this year.:D

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
I thought this deserved to be brought up again after his filthy, Dirty,
rat infested dive against Blackburn. Wiley gave no penalty so why didnt
Gerrard get booked ffs?
For those that havent seen the vid in post 1, watch it....
Scouse hypocrite.
Not only is it a disgraceful dive but the commentator is even defending it and saying that there was some sort of bodily contact. Bodily contact my arsed! How more biased can the media be towards that diving cheating b'tard!

Hope I do not gt banned b'coz of this post...

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
I hate gerrard ive got a good idea everyone do this

I hate gerrard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,861 Posts

What a joke. Can't believe some of the pundits are actually sticking up for him. Jamie Redknapp should get the sack

If it was Ronaldo he would of public enemy number one again.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts