Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Gerrard sends out a warning order to the top 3 that if they slip up, they will be there!!!

Tomorrows fairy tale will be by Kevin Keegan entitled "How We Will Win Title in 3 Years"

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
this year is our year , with all the signings we have made we have a great chance of winning the premier league, have heard that from the scousers for 17 years and counting , the prats thought they had won it in september but came down with the christmas decorations

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
Ah yes, the Scousers were claiming the title was in the bag after they beat Derby 6-0. Shame they drew their next 2 league games against Pompey and Brum 0-0 :D

·
Registered
675 Posts
how can he say that after ONE game against west ham. same old talk from the scousers. we've all heard it. we've all been living with it for 18 years (soon to be 19). liverpool are a team of mouth, while as united are a team of play. i cant wait till we overhaul there trophy record and seal them scouse mouths once and for ALL.

edited by RD: swearing

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
tell stevie g to shut up...what is he goin on about..tell him to check the standings and not base his warning on that last 2 results

·
Registered
590 Posts
Liverpool at the start of the season spoke big about how they were going to challenge for the title, but once again they fell behind early on. If United, Arsenal or Chelsea slip up, Liverpool are too far behind to put the pressure on. I think they should be more concerned with securing 4th place and Champions League football next season first before thinking about bridging the gap to 3rd

·
Stretford Ender
2,270 Posts
Forever_United said:
how can he say that after ONE game against west ham. same old talk from the scousers. we've all heard it. we've all been living with it for 18 years (soon to be 19). liverpool are a team of mouth, while as united are a team of play. i cant wait till we overhaul there trophy record and seal them scouse mouths once and for ALL.

edited by RD: swearing
Well said. I never had much of a problem with Gerrard until he wrote his book where he said he wished United would "die".

From one club to another that has suffered tragedy, that was a mis-thought thing to say and since can't stand the man. He is a total arse and as soon as the final whistle in the last game of season has been blown....two seconds later you will have steve "tosser" gerrard saying how next season will be liverpool's season.

STEVE GERRARD GERRARD, HE KISSES THE BADGE ON HIS CHEST, THEN PUTS IN A TRANSFER REQUEST, STEVE GERRARD GERRARD!!!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts