Manchester United Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If Madrid are offering 80 million for him SELL him. We should sell him because we can get tevez for 30 mill and got 50 mill to spend on a winger ie Aaron Lennon or Franck Ribery and get another GOALSCORER ie Benzema or Higuain (but that would be a risk with higuain ):specool:

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
OK yeah lets do that! How about we sell Rooney, Vidic, Rio etc too??? Maybe sack Fergie while we were at it?? And to cap things off release all our Academy players too:rolleyes:

No, he's one of the best players in the world. A prized asset who has contributed immensely to our success in the past 3 seasons.

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
Please Shut up. :rolleyes:

Ronaldo is Irreplaceable. Never mind Ribery or anyone else you think can replace this lad, they're not fit to lace his boots. He's the best player in the world and he's been our most important player for the last 3 seasons.

Then you come and say - get rid of him.

This forum is for Transfer News - NOT for posting Rubbish about how you would like to see Ronaldo gone.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Please Shut up. :rolleyes:

Ronaldo is Irreplaceable. Never mind Ribery or anyone else you think can replace this lad, they're not fit to lace his boots. He's the best player in the world and he's been our most important player for the last 3 seasons.

Then you come and say - get rid of him.

This forum is for Transfer News - NOT for posting Rubbish about how you would like to see Ronaldo gone.
Well said:thumbsup:

You get the pitchforks sharpened, I'll get the torches lit!

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Lol, I was just thinking the same thing. :rofl:
Gotta be on a WUM thread starter must be. It defies logic:

1. Why sell one of yours and the games best players

2. He is a proven goalscorer and contributor in the PL

3. Why sell and buy in someone of lesser quality who is unproven in the league.

There is probably tons more I could question about their statement but since their WUM-ing, I couldnt really be bothered:D

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
Gotta be on a WUM thread starter must be. It defies logic:

1. Why sell one of yours and the games best players

2. He is a proven goalscorer and contributor in the PL

3. Why sell and buy in someone of lesser quality who is unproven in the league.

There is probably tons more I could question about their statement but since their WUM-ing, I couldnt really be bothered:D
It probably is a WUM thread starter.

But the real sad thing is some United Fans feel the same way as this OP.

Some people have bought into this thing that Ribery will replace Ronaldo - Rubbish.
I'd love to know how many times these same people have watched Ribery play?

I wouldn't sell Ronaldo no matter what. Offer £100M, i'd turn ya down and so would Fergie.

Then to suggest Lennon as a worthy replacement, 'Kinell - people buy into so much crap from the papers these days.

I hate reading all these Ronaldo stories and everyday there seems to be a new one popping up on here.

I said this in the hatred of Ronaldo thread but, I feel it's only when/if Ronaldo leaves - then everyone will realise how great a player he is and how much we will miss him. Sad really.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
It probably is a WUM thread starter.

But the real sad thing is some United Fans feel the same way as this OP.

Some people have bought into this thing that Ribery will replace Ronaldo - Rubbish.
I'd love to know how many times these same people have watched Ribery play?

I wouldn't sell Ronaldo no matter what. Offer £100M, i'd turn ya down and so would Fergie.

Then to suggest Lennon as a worthy replacement, 'Kinell - people buy into so much crap from the papers these days.

I hate reading all these Ronaldo stories and everyday there seems to be a new one popping up on here.

I said this in the hatred of Ronaldo thread but, I feel it's only when/if Ronaldo leaves - then everyone will realise how great a player he is and how much we will miss him. Sad really.
Ribery is more of a creater than a scorer although he does chip in with a few goals. Ronaldo is an all-rounder, creates and scores. Lennon is still very raw as a player, has the speed and dribbling ability but is still not the finished article whereas Ronaldo is.

I know what ya mean Shiv, I do hear it a bit too some of these 'fans' saying sell him and bring in X,Y and Z. They tend to forget the impact he makes in a game. Arsenal away being a great example. He gave their backline a torrid time with his movement, passing and shooting.

I tend to ignore alot of the Ronaldo rumours. It's the best thing to do:specool:

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
80m euros! That ain't enough. Ronaldo would generate more cash for us if he stayed. He has a big part to play in the prize money we have received and we'd probably make 80m+ euro alone on merchandise over 3/4 seasons.
To me Ronaldo is priceless and money would not be my reason to sell him. The only way we should let him go is if his heart really isn't in Manchester anymore.
None of the players you mentioned are anywhere near his level. Ronaldo, Kaka and Messi are on a different level to the rest of the world. I think Robinho in a few seasons, with the right guidance, will be up there too.

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
Ribery is more of a creater than a scorer although he does chip in with a few goals. Ronaldo is an all-rounder, creates and scores. Lennon is still very raw as a player, has the speed and dribbling ability but is still not the finished article whereas Ronaldo is.

I know what ya mean Shiv, I do hear it a bit too some of these 'fans' saying sell him and bring in X,Y and Z. They tend to forget the impact he makes in a game. Arsenal away being a great example. He gave their backline a torrid time with his movement, passing and shooting.

I tend to ignore alot of the Ronaldo rumours. It's the best thing to do:specool:
Yeah I wouldn't mind having Ribery on the other wing. :D Like you said he's more of a creater and he would be a great addition to our team. I'm not saying Ribery is a bad player or anything - but saying he can replace Ronaldo is just mad really.

Exactly Ronaldo is a match-winner. Even when he isn't playing well, moaning about decisions and losing the ball - he can still produce that moment of magic and score a vital goal. This is what some take for granted, he's so unpredictable about what he will do next. Everyone will look at that Villa game when Macheda came on and scored the winner, but for me Ronaldo's 2nd goal was Huge. He had scored before from a free-kick and didn't do much else in the game, next thing he pops up with a strike on his weaker foot and brings us level. If that goal never came neither would have Macheda's. So many times in the last few seasons he's the one digging us out of a hole when we are stuggling and that is why he is so valuablbe IMO.

Viva Ronaldo - He'll score in Rome too. :cool:

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
Maybe we should sell the entire quad and the stadium.

in fact just sell everything...

we would have over a billion pounds.

we could buy a mid-size stadium for about 200 to 300 million pounds.

That leases us 700million pounds to buy a mix of world class and medicocre players and hire a great manager, who will be supported by newbie fans with plastic flags.

Oh wait...... Roman already did that :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.