Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seeing it's the Pub! I just wanted to know...doe's you's guys loved to get wrecked??? because i do... i love drinking and watching united play at the same time. What's your favourate drinks?? come on...tell me...we all love drink;) and girls:D (of course) we might aswell tell everyone on here what we like... i love 12 beeks for a carry out followed by pints of coors and shots of whiskey. What do you's drink yourselfs boys?

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Drinkings decent lol love getting drunk with my mates and at parties etc ;)

Fav drink is probably Magners, love the stuff!

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
andycole9 said:
15 bottles of magners a gram of coke and im rocking

I have become wreckless in my old age.....

Two times now I have drunk 2 glass of white wine.......:eek:

Makes me go a bit mental but I keep trying until I catch up with AC9.....;)

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
I don't drink but when I want to get going.............

4 pint glasses of 7-up, 1 packet of the dark chocolate digestives, followed by a red bull and I'm out of it mate....;)

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Getting "wrecked" is for idiots. I got wrecked once and swore never again, and I didn't - Pauses for another slurp out of the can. As the thread opener is from Londonderry, he will know all about Bushmills, nectar!!

Z

·
0 Posts
I used to drink Stella, but after one too many benders (and the loss of my girlfriend of two years) I decided enough was enough, now I can drink 10 pints of Carlsberg in a night and walk home happy as Larry. So stay away from Stella, loopy juice I tell ya!

Z

·
0 Posts
Red Devil said:
you will regret it later on in your life, believe me.
I'm resigned to the fact that I might die young, but at least I'll know I've lived a full life :p

Z

·
0 Posts
PrinceZane said:
Exactly how happy is Larry? And is that before or after he gets a few pints?
Larry is my mate, who is ....shall we say...."special"....he always has a smile on his face :)

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
-zuco- said:
Larry is my mate, who is ....shall we say...."special"....he always has a smile on his face :)
yeah I know Larry too. he's a good bloke really albeit a bit of a fruit and nut cake.
Guinness or Heineken for me followed by Jaeger bombs/JD&coke/Voddie........:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
yeah I know Larry too. he's a good bloke really albeit a bit of a fruit and nut cake.
Guinness or Heineken for me followed by Jaeger bombs/JD&coke/Voddie........:rolleyes:

i wouldn't like to be your cleaner the day after that lot :eek:

i can hear the pebble dashing from here :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts