Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sir Alex Ferguson just said on mutv that Gibson will definitely play in the Carling Cup after his performance today. Good luck to him.

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
Rooneys_Temper said:
Absolutley outstanding! i was dubious but im convinced hes gonna be awesome
im still not convinced that he will make it here tbh but he was excellent today and to think hes our what 6th choice center midfielder says a lot about the strength of our squad! would any squad in the world be able to say that?

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
he was the best player on the pitch today ,and deserves to play in his favoured centre midfield position where he wants to play.

·
Registered
4,358 Posts
What's this wankfest about. He was good today, but he's been ***** every other game he's played for us. He's also been pathetic when playin for Ireland, so much so that he isn't even ahead of Glenn Whelan in the pecking order...

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
Berbatov08 said:
What's this wankfest about. He was good today, but he's been ***** every other game he's played for us. He's also been pathetic when playin for Ireland, so much so that he isn't even ahead of Glenn Whelan in the pecking order...
Whelan is Trappatonis love child Roy Keane in his prime wouldnt get in ahead of Whelan :rolleyes: hes a much better player he deserves his chance after today's performance but its only ONE performance nothing to get exited about imo

·
Registered
364 Posts
I've always been a big fan of Darron Gibson when I've seen him this season (Aalborg notwithstanding), and will be more than happy to see him play in the Carling Cup Final. :D

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
hes a decent lad with strong foot to shoot from distances

he have been less than decent in all the previous matches i didn't watch the match today but as i read he was the motm so fairplay for him but imo if Anderson is fit Gibson should't start

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
abojodeh said:
hes a decent lad with strong foot to shoot from distances

he have been less than decent in all the previous matches i didn't watch the match today but as i read he was the motm so fairplay for him but imo if Anderson is fit Gibson should't start
The amount of shots he has which are out of the ground, or out for a throw is unbelievable. Can barely shoot for piss.

I remember a cracking goal at Peterborough, though.

Won't make it here though, sadly.

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
you must remember he is playing out position he is a central midfield player and seldom gets a chance to play there

·
Registered
734 Posts
the more games he gets the better and better for the Irish team aswell, he was great today himself and Giggsy easily the best, Gibsons passing was impressive today and he got himself a nice goal aswell so alls looking promising.

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
Stephen said:
The amount of shots he has which are out of the ground, or out for a throw is unbelievable. Can barely shoot for piss.

I remember a cracking goal at Peterborough, though.

Won't make it here though, sadly.
he got strong shots thats it but not accurate

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
Well, I think he does deserve to play tbh. He played very well today and has been player ok in the Carling Cup games.

He won't make it here, but he could still have a good career in the Premier League imo.

·
Stretford Ender
2,270 Posts
think we should play all the kids/fringe players who have helped getting us to the final. More important to reward the lads than try going for some quadruple record.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I've not been impressed with him before today, but he's been stuck out on the right. Much better from him this afternoon, and certainly better than Fletcher.

Only time will tell if he makes it, but if Fletcher can somehow get 30 games in a season Gibson must have a chance.

·
The Mexican Boy George
7,601 Posts
good for him, although I feel people pessimism towards his future with us atm, I can see him with a future here maybe not as a star, but certainly an oshea/fletcher type of player.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts