Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If Giggs plays against Spurs this weekend he will become the first United player to play 800 games for the club. Amazing achievment. Looks like he will get his shirt number in league titles this summer. What more can you say about Giggsy the legend?

·
Arse Bandito
1,527 Posts
If Giggs plays against Spurs this weekend he will become the first United player to play 800 games for the club. Amazing achievment. Looks like he will get his shirt number in league titles this summer. What more can you say about Giggsy the legend?
not a lot that hasn't been said. many people throw the word about, but all i'll say from now is the word i bolded. and also ultimate pro and loyal

:first:

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Well done to him! Legend and a fantastic professional. As I said about Scholes, someone who is a true role model for young players to take after.

·
A curry and a crate of wifebeater please!!
25,242 Posts
Giggsy is a true legend and will always be a favourite with the OT faithfull, we'll be telling our grandkids about him when we point out who the old fella in the stands is that the camera keeps going back to.

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
Amazing achievement.....and he's found new wings this season in his central midfield role.
And the way he was running last night was like rewinding back a few years.

One amazing athlete.

Ryan Giggs and Paolo Maldini really are legends, who will probably not be bettered.

PLayers like Giggsy add history and class to Manchester United.

Absolutely delighted for him to reach this milestone.

·
Registered
7,534 Posts
the man is totally awesome...a servant for the club not just on the pitch either,he represents everything good about football in general....magnificent.....legend...absolutely.... :first:

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
Not a lot more can be said but Giggsy is a Living Legend, no doubt about it..!
800 Appearances for United:eek: That's unreal, fair play to him..
The guy is a top professional who has been there and done it all, he's a great role model for any young player growing up.. great Ambassador for the Club.. He will be talked about for years to come as being that damn good..! 10 League titles (soon to be 11):p Ridiculous Achievement..!
He really is a Spectacular human being, a fine specimen of a lad too..!:D

" Ryan Giggs, Ryan Giggs, running down the wing " ;)

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
I think even if i live to be 100, I don't think that apperance record of his will ever be surpassed. To have played 800 games and counting for a team like Utd is a testament to him.

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
I reckon he's more likely to reach 800 against Arsenal. Whenever he gets there it'll be yet another milestone in a simply remarkable career.

He should be given length of service medals on top of all the other medals he's won!!!

·
Registered
773 Posts
excellent player, role model in footballing world, loyal player, played only under 1 club, learned under 1 manager, never seem to stop....well done !!!

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
Giggsy is a true legend i don't think he'll play tomorrow though maybe be on the bench but will def play against the arse in midweek

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
with an average of 50 games a season, and the form hes in i think giggs cud last another four to make it to 1000 games, hes in great form and hes always said that as long hes still playin football he'll continue his career...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts