Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

In my opinion, he well past it and needed to be kept off the first team after 2006-2007 season, and I don't like the fact that Sir Alex pays a compliment to him because he has been a good servant for many many years.

For Giggs's and the team sake, he should not play for Man Utd again because it will surely frustrate any player who deserves to be ahead of him,,

So what do you think ?

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
I thought he would retire after winning the CL and EPL last season but it wasn't so...In my opinion he wants 11 EPL titles to match his shirt number lol I actually don't mind Giggs and I think his doing a good job in the centre mid now and his passing vision for me is still spot on and his through balls are at times defence breaking and I really would like him to stay this season as he gives us more options and squad depth and experience and is vital for this season as we got many kids comming up in the team

·
Banned
1,115 Posts
i think you are right. giggs right now its not at united's level ( not that the actual level is very high). you should expect much more from a united player than a perfect pass every 5 games.

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
This forum does my head in.

Who else would of done a better job in there today?

Anderson is equally as "bad" as him, as Anderson hasn't done well this season.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No way in Hell

Giggsy still rocks our top assister
typical abo who wastes his time reading these useless statistics. Go and watch football son!

it comes to nothing when you assist a goal out of 50 awful passes. Please Giggs help United improve and retire as soon as you read my thread :D

Romario was the topscorer once scoring 11 penalties hehe

·
Registered
516 Posts
I'm unsure because he's a great player but he's too old. Probably two seasons and he will retires from football. Don't get me wrong, he's for me still a legend but it's probably time to make a new legend.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Stephen said:
This forum does my head in.

Who else would of done a better job in there today?

Anderson is equally as "bad" as him, as Anderson hasn't done well this season.
Either Anderson or Fletcher would have done a better jop. Giggs and Neville are the worest players we have got and both should not be involved any more.

Anderson is young and still learning where Giggs not only lost his pace but also his touch.

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
Hadi said:
Either Anderson or Fletcher would have done a better jop. Giggs and Neville are the worest players we have got and both should not be involved any more.

Anderson is young and still learning where Giggs not only lost his pace but also his touch.
Isn't Fletcher injured? :confused:

Anderson couldn't have started today after playing for Brazil on Thursday.

No-one else could have played and done a job.

Giggs and Neville > O'Shea and Park.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Hadi said:
Hello,

In my opinion, he well past it and needed to be kept off the first team after 2006-2007 season, and I don't like the fact that Sir Alex pays a compliment to him because he has been a good servant for many many years.

For Giggs's and the team sake, he should not play for Man Utd again because it will surely frustrate any player who deserves to be ahead of him,,
m
So what do you think ?
you wanna know what i think, i think that if any of our players read that comment they'd laugh at you.

and as for the bit i have highlighted i would jst like to say WTF??? we had a right go at ronny for disloyalty this summer and now ur complain that SAF is complimentin giggs for being a good servent - go get a clue :mad:

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Stephen said:
Isn't Fletcher injured? :confused:

Anderson couldn't have started today after playing for Brazil on Thursday.

No-one else could have played and done a job.

Giggs and Neville > O'Shea and Park.
I am not talking about today mate.
Giggs is well past it and should have retired 2 years ago that is what I am saying.
We should start putting faith on youngsters because both Neville and Giggs do not deserves their wages and places at the moment.
Do not get me wrong but why we play Giggs and pay him 60 k a week for doing nothing. We should play youngsters who could help us for the many many years and may devlope into world-class.

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
I thought Giggsy did OK today.

So did Park, but he should have shot when he was through on goal.
I'm still wondering what he was waiting for.

So should Giggs retire this year?

YES!

He should have retired after the CL, but I put the blame squarly on Fergie's shoulders for keeping Giggsy past his prime.

Yes, he did an OK job today, but it's not the solution to our problems.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Ive loved giggs for years now ,but im getting psychic when he starts in the midfield
we simply dont have strength with him there.When giggs is in mid today against villa if you watch just the first 8 minutes you will see that we cant get the fast passing done and that killer confidence going forward.When I see us start with giggs the other center midfield player like carrick today has to worry too much about getting back to make up for giggs lack of pace.Hands down giggs is one of the best players we have ever had and his dribbling is still an awesome sight, but my gut tells me he should be coaching at this point. The commentary I heard today was all about giggs abilities 10 years ago. On the other hand ,against villa ,rooney was absolutely lousy also!

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
Hadi said:
I am not talking about today mate.
Giggs is well past it and should have retired 2 years ago that is what I am saying.
We should start putting faith on youngsters because both Neville and Giggs do not deserves their wages and places at the moment.
Do not get me wrong but why we play Giggs and pay him 60 k a week for doing nothing. We should play youngsters who could help us for the many many years and may devlope into world-class.
Giggs will still be at United when he retires anyway, so we won't be saving any money wage-wise.

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
Hadi said:
typical abo who wastes his time reading these useless statistics. Go and watch football son!

it comes to nothing when you assist a goal out of 50 awful passes. Please Giggs help United improve and retire as soon as you read my thread :D

Romario was the topscorer once scoring 11 penalties hehe
first of all i don't give any **** for statics am not Arsenal fan who try to prove that Wallcot is better than Nani by calculating his average velocity viscosity and the percentage of shots on target

and the no assists is what people defend Berba for

Giggsy have been great this season go to the video forum and search for the matches of this season versus Boro Newcastle Brom Aalborg and many others ;)

·
Keen on Fella's
8,472 Posts
Red_Devil28 said:
you wanna know what i think, i think that if any of our players read that comment they'd laugh at you.

and as for the bit i have highlighted i would jst like to say WTF??? we had a right go at ronny for disloyalty this summer and now ur complain that SAF is complimentin giggs for being a good servent - go get a clue :mad:
well said mate;)

giggs bashing or any negativity directed towards him should be punished by execution....

united legend.

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
abojodeh said:
first of all i don't give any **** for statics am not Arsenal fan who try to prove that Wallcot is better than Nani by calculating his average velocity viscosity and the percentage of shots on target

and the no assists is what people defend Berba for

Giggsy have been great this season go to the video forum and search for the matches of this season versus Boro Newcastle Brom Aalborg and many others ;)
Walcott is better than Nani though.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts