Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good news today! Giggsy extend his contract with another year. I think its well spent £75,000-a-week to keep him at the club as a player.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
yea great news, although i knew he would sign it's never been about the money for giggs the kid just loves his football and he's a fine example to all these money grabbing cnuts nowadays. he will deffo go on to beat bobby charltons record and its fully deserved the guy is a living legend in my eyes and people will not realize how good he his till he retires.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Yeah, like Ole I hope he stays till he ends his playing days then stays as a coach. He's still quality when he's on form too :)

·
Registered
91 Posts
Andy, you have hit the nail on the head again fella!!! The likes of Giggs, Scholes, Neville and co its not about the money, its about a love for the game and a love for united!!!

And long may they continue!!!

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
I just watched the 99 cup semifinal vs Arse...

Very good game for Giggs even though he did not play full time. Good to see he's kept up the same quality game this whole time :)

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Well, then I say we let him get to 10, then give him a bump on the head so he can forget and start over at 0.

Maybe that way we can keep him forever :D

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
PrinceZane said:
I just watched the 99 cup semifinal vs Arse...

Very good game for Giggs even though he did not play full time. Good to see he's kept up the same quality game this whole time :)

He kicked butt of Arse in 99 with that run!:D

·
Registered
265 Posts
when people put their teams on forums somtimes they will ommit a fully fit giggs for nani-thats silly in my opinion giggs is a legend and still good enough to get into the starting line up of united.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts