Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
751 Posts
Chelsea, in my opinion are the most hated team in the Premiership because they found a new concept of getting success and trophies, that's why every team in the league backed Manchester United to take the league title from them and Chelsea were whining and whinging about how everyone backed and hoped Man Utd would win it this year, and see Mourinho very down, getting into deep water with the owner and making outrageous remarks about Sir Alex and Ronaldo.

I wouldn't like to be a team that is greedy for success, Manchester United have won titles and cups through winning games, sponsorships, gate reciepts, I'd hate us to become more like Chelsea you know, spolit and greedy, but we aren't and we have conquered footballs everest, beating a team to the title who have more financial power than we do, to date.

Players want to wear the shirt and badge at this club and play infront of 75,000 people. Players who join Chelsea are only in it for the millions. Our players have way more passion than Chelsea's players because they love playing for an illustrius and fantastic club like MUFC.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.