Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how many of you agree with me that the glazers have done no real harm to the club. i mean they've provided us with funds, and we've lifted two trophies since they took over. I think a new era of dominance will begin for man utd as we have a regular supply of funds but rarely need to spend stupid amounts like chelsea. This will save us money every season and we will be able to attract the likes of David Villa and Torres to the best club in the world

·
Registered
788 Posts
I agree with u and all my mates think the same, they let David Gill and Fergie get on with it, they have kept their promise and have provided us with transfer funds we need. I think that alot of Man Utd fans options of the Glazers have changed in the past year r so.

I remember when they took over i was talking to a person in Tampa Bay, Florida as i work for an American insurance company ( Not AIG ) and i explained the sitution with Glazers takeover and what type of reaction it was having over here, and he told me to give them 2-3years and your club will be dominaning football. They took the Tampa Bay Bucneers from a little club to Super Bowl Champions. He said that all the fans of Man Utd will grow to respect them and will have great things to say about. I know now what he meant!!

I think that this is already happening... well that is my option.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you're absolutey right. With the Glazers in charge we can only get bigger. With the American connections that the Glazers have we will grow financially. We receive 15 million per year from AIG compared to 8-9 million from vodafone. Thank you glazers!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah you know they must be pissed off. Should have kept some faith in us but its worked out for the best. And i bet alot of man utd supporters who boycotted our club and set up that fc united of manchester club came crawling back.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
to be honest i'm still on vodafone I would have changed but they offer good deals on weekends - free weekends - so i just abuse them on the weekends by talking for hours ha ha take that voda****

·
Registered
166 Posts
well IMO the glazers have deffinately made good impact on the team but i am afraid of is that the have no passion for football...they are just business men

·
Registered
73 Posts
I'd rather have brilliant businessmen behind a club rather than a football lover who had no idea how to run a football club. I have no hatred for Vodaphone, it's stupid to do so. It's all about patience with Malcolm Glazer; he has put the club into debt, but once that debt is over, stupid money can be invested.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts