Manchester United Talk banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
The Dutch says that this boy is good. Well,they said the same thing about Dirk Kuyt & Mateja Kezman, didn't they? A true assessment of Huntelaar's ability should not be done at a Dutch Eredivisie league game, but instead on the European stages. And how did 'The Hunter' fare? A dozen goals in 15 Uefa Cup games. Go get him quick now, Lord of the Ferg!

·
Thank you Sir Alex
5,528 Posts
Glen Johnson to Man Utd?

I've heard a rumour that Portsmouth's Glen Johnson might be on his way to old trafford next season. Is this true?. Is he Man Utd stuff?. What do you guys think?

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
we already have a thread about huntelaar
but about glen he is good RB like gary and i think we should buy him if it dont work with lahm

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
I know Johnson's been in good form for Portsmouth but I can't seem to erase from my mind virtually his last game for Chelsea. That performance that single handedly had Abramovich reaching for the checkbook to buy Belletti and offload Johnson. Chelsea beat Birmingham 3 - 2 and Johnson couldn't defend for his life. If you're getting skinned by Birmingham players, even if it was Kapo who's pretty decent, something is terribly wrong. I'm not sure if he's right for a big team, not to say he isn't good but some players are great but prefer smaller environments. Like Gerrard. :D

21 - 25 of 25 Posts