Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Your arms are just too short to box with God
30,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
It was literally the closest draft ever with only 4 points separating the first four teams and every team being in at least one top 5. Well done everyone for a really good draft.

·
"You're Pretty Good"
15,946 Posts
I genuinely should have won. Fiat Cunto is the only one who could have run me close, there's such a gap after that.

Erik Lamela.

FFS.

·
30,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Blame yourselves if you're not happy, you're the ones who vote the top 5's. That's why we stopped with having judges.

·
30,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I knew my team wouldn't be in the Top 5 mainly because of Suarez.
Balotelli's inconsistent and Adriano's cack. Nothing to do with Suarez as far as I'm concerned. And I had you in my top 5 nonetheless.

@TFIA As you saw in the posts in the other thread, quite a few members didn't see your team as the complete team you saw it as and it really is that simlpe. We all think our teams are brilliant, sometimes they are and sometimes they aren't. I had you in my top 5 but not as the winner for example. Other members didn't even have you in their top 5 and I'm sure they'll give reasons why like @Peete already has. It has nothing to do with fear, it has to do with the fact that not everyone sees the game and sees the footballers the same. That's the beauty of it.

@BrianMc7 David Luiz, lol. Adil Rami has regressed over the past year and a half though has improved this season. Not the biggest fan of Pepe either to be honest though he's far from being bad. Otherise very good team. But again every team has weaknesses.

·
Rustling & Hustling
8,029 Posts
Balotelli's inconsistent and Adriano's cack. Nothing to do with Suarez as far as I'm concerned. And I had you in my top 5 nonetheless.

@TFIA As you saw in the posts in the other thread, quite a few members didn't see your team as the complete team you saw it as and it really is that simlpe. We all think our teams are brilliant, sometimes they are and sometimes they aren't. I had you in my top 5 but not as the winner for example. Other members didn't even have you in their top 5 and I'm sure they'll give reasons why like @Peete already has. It has nothing to do with fear, it has to do with the fact that not everyone sees the game and sees the footballers the same. That's the beauty of it.

@BrianMc7 David Luiz, lol. Adil Rami has regressed over the past year and a half though has improved this season. Not the biggest fan of Pepe either to be honest though he's far from being bad. Otherise very good team. But again every team has weaknesses.
Luiz can break up the play, offer drive, and also play sweeper when the team is capable of going 3 man defence. Rami and Pepe are both solid. The front 4 is arguably the best in the draft, and I've got an all-round midfielder capable of controlling the game in Modric, whereas a lot of teams just have workhorses.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts