Manchester United Talk banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
The Great Dane
6,422 Posts
Of course he is, he's Danish.

In all seriousness, your attack is very good but I don't rate your midfield and defence that highly at all.
My midfield lacks some creativity, and Mascherano isn't as good as he once were and Ramires is a decent player. My defence has weaknesses (Maxwell) and arguably Marquinhos, but Pizczcek and Agger are quality. My keeper isn't among the best either though

·
GOAT
6,081 Posts
My midfield lacks some creativity, and Mascherano isn't as good as he once were and Ramires is a decent player. My defence has weaknesses (Maxwell) and arguably Marquinhos, but Pizczcek and Agger are quality. My keeper isn't among the best either though
You've just explained thoroughly why you didn't make the top five.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Peete was actually in my top 5. I thought he had a pretty decent team. Especially with Ibra, Sanchez and Bale in attack.

Balotelli's inconsistent and Adriano's cack. Nothing to do with Suarez as far as I'm concerned. And I had you in my top 5 nonetheless.

@TFIA As you saw in the posts in the other thread, quite a few members didn't see your team as the complete team you saw it as and it really is that simlpe. We all think our teams are brilliant, sometimes they are and sometimes they aren't. I had you in my top 5 but not as the winner for example. Other members didn't even have you in their top 5 and I'm sure they'll give reasons why like @Peete already has. It has nothing to do with fear, it has to do with the fact that not everyone sees the game and sees the footballers the same. That's the beauty of it.

@BrianMc7 David Luiz, lol. Adil Rami has regressed over the past year and a half though has improved this season. Not the biggest fan of Pepe either to be honest though he's far from being bad. Otherise very good team. But again every team has weaknesses.
Probably not yourself but others. Though I agree Balotelli is inconsistent but ability wise I believe he's one of the best strikers in Europe. Although I understand everyone's opinion varies with him.

Nevertheless, bar Adriano the defence I chose was pretty solid and my midfield was good aswell.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts