Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
with it getting tight could goal difference be a factor?? and could all th:confused:ose great defensive 1-0 victories come back to haunt us

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
Well, obviously goal difference can be a massive advantage.

However, as long as we do our job then goal difference shouldn't come into it.

·
Registered
4,358 Posts
Last saturday we were ******* 11 goals ahead of Dippers. Shows how bad we've been and how.... Good they've been. ):

·
www.InTheFreeRole.com
5,268 Posts
I would say they weren't defensive performances, we attacked the whole time but struggled to find rhythm. We just defended magnificently, I think the 1-0 wins will turn out to be the difference that wins us the league on points, rather than loses it on goal difference.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
if we do our job though, we won't need to hammer someone!.....
all this negativity is silly, even if we DO lose another game we are still top by a point!!!!!....
The Premiership is the best league in europe, and considering we are top (and never hit 5th gear) we should be happy with that instead of looking at the negatives.

Looking forward at some fixtures ste and jazz are right, we could have some decent wins ahead, Boro-although its not always been a good ground for us to visit they are really sub standard in my opinion, Pompey, Villa(burnt out coz of small squad), Wigan (although could be nervous if we don't get an early goal)

Lets not get ahead of ourselves yet, im sure with the fixtures left we won't need goal difference.;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts