Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
TROLOLOLOL
4,077 Posts
Last nights Berba goal(Fulham) was after 20+ passes,Im not sure what is THE goal theres so many to choose from.Finish wise probably Wellbecks at Derby,was very 'Henry-esque'

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
What's yours? :p

For me it was Ronaldo's tap-in against West Ham. Not for the tap-in obviously but the breathtaking bit of skill by Berbatov on the touchline to set it up.

I had a brilliant view of it from where I was sat and leapt out of my seat when he did it. When Ronaldo tapped it in I started screaming 'What a f****** goal!' and the elderly couple sat next to me looked at me as if I was mental. :D

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
reddwarf said:
What's yours? :p

For me it was Ronaldo's tap-in against West Ham. Not for the tap-in obviously but the breathtaking bit of skill by Berbatov on the touchline to set it up.

I had a brilliant view of it from where I was sat and leapt out of my seat when he did it. When Ronaldo tapped it in I started screaming 'What a f****** goal!' and the elderly couple sat next to me looked at me as if I was mental. :D
as if you were mental :confused: your mental ;) :p

is this united or the whole premiership?

but if its united id go for Ronaldos tap in versus west ham aswell :)

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
reddwarf said:
looked at me as if I was mental. :D
But you are! :D

Anyway, there's a few to choose from, but I'm going to agree with Stephen and go for Giggs against West Ham. It was like the Giggs of old. A real quality goal.

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
Top 5

1. Giggsy vs West Ham.
2. Rooney vs Celtic I think [True best of Wazza]
3. Ronaldo tap in vs west ham - berba :eek:
4. Wellbeck vs Stoke - his first goal........
5............Paul Scholes!!! vs Fulham.

..............I choose 2 :p Giggs vs Hammmers and Scholesy vs Fulham. :rolleyes: :D

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
Im gonna say team effort berba's goal lastnight was good build up play with about 25 odd passes, and welbecks screamer against stoke for individual brilliance (i think it was stoke anyway)

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
giggs against west ham for me, class goal and for all the other reasons it was great to see giggsy on the score sheet.
wellbeck against stoke comes a close second

·
Registered
553 Posts
I can't place who this goal was against and i can't find videos anywhere, think it was a Rooney and Ronaldo build up, Rooney lifts his arm back as if he is going to shoot, steps inside and curls one to the far post round the keeper and into the net, it was breathaking and definitley this season!

I thought it was Bolton but i must be wrong because i can't find it!

And when you suggest a goal, link a youtube vid if you can find them :D

·
Pz
2,062 Posts
i liked the goal i think tevez scored in the carling cup after a bunch of one-twos between giggs and anderson and then tevez finishes it off. Yesterdays goal already mentioned was great too and i liked wellbecks finish! Reminded me of ole for some reason when i watched it the first time, great finish!

Nothing real spectacular in terms of individuals goals this season in comparison to last maybe with a bunch of screamers and ronaldo goals to look at but still a good crop of goals! :cool:

pz!

·
Arse Bandito
1,527 Posts
ady i think i remember the goal you mean. and it was rooney against bolton this year. ronaldo ran with the ball to the by-line, backheeled it to rooney, who cut in and curled it.

mine is giggs' against west ham. just the way he cut in and sent defenders flying was good enough for me. and the right footed finish too.

notable mention to THAT piece of berbatov magic against west ham, and the welbeck goal against stoke

1 - 14 of 14 Posts