Manchester United Talk banner

Which Goal Was Better?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Thank you Sir Alex
5,528 Posts
Keeper should have saved that one tonight. The one he scored against Porto was MUCH better.
Agreed. The keeper did nothing wrong in Porto game. Ronaldo blasted the ball home even though though the keeper's positioning was top notch.

Almunia was beaten on the near post in the Arsenal match. Maybe the keeper should've done better.

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
the goaol againt Porto was BETTER and more IMPORTANT IMO as tonight Almunia probably should have saved it and also parks goal means that it wasn't exactly that important as they would have had to score 3 goals to get through anyway whereas against Porto it was the goal that set us through and if it wasn't for that goal we wouldn't be having this discussion :thumbsup:

BTW who says Ronaldo doesn't do it on the big stage :D i love this guy

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
that goal against porto was amazing it looks better everytime i see it :thumbsup::thumbsup:
i hope all ronaldo's doubters have realized this player has got us there again and now get fully behind him :wave1::wave1::wave1:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.