Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a craicer goalkeeper plays for CSKA Moscow....I've watched this guy a few times and i'll tell you, he's definitely a must signing for Utd. He's strong and already at 21 the vice captain. I feel we need a commanding goalkeeper again like we had in schmeichel. Would be a really good replacement for van der saar. Have you guys heard much on him?..let me know

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Havent heard much about this guy, but I wouldnt be too worried in buying a goalie. With Kuzzie, Foster and Heaton in reserves we are very well covered for goalies. Have we ever had this amount of quality keepers. I would answer No to that one.
Id be more worried about getting a striker or a defender for cover.

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
Havent heard much about this guy, but I wouldnt be too worried in buying a goalie. With Kuzzie, Foster and Heaton in reserves we are very well covered for goalies. Have we ever had this amount of quality keepers. I would answer No to that one.
yea me too.Besides were'nt we talking about signing guillmero ochoa?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jazz 16 said:

Yeah i guess your right, i've just not seen alot of Foster and Heaton you know. I know foster played for watford on loan last season and the season before but unfortunitly didn't see much of him. Heard only great things though.
As for a striker and defender, i think it's basically just cover for Neville, Rooney and Tevez. Would love a craicer new right back in

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
he's good at Football Manager...i heard he's quite good in the real world as well....haven't seen him in many matches though

·
Registered
55 Posts
i too only saw him at FM where he's great,heard good thing's about him,he was injured for some time, i think, and he came back recently

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Wazza1989 said:
he's good at Football Manager...i heard he's quite good in the real world as well....haven't seen him in many matches though
People have to realise that Football manager ISNT real life.........:rolleyes:
just because he's good on a game has no bearing on whether he is good in the real world.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
just because he's good on a game has no bearing on whether he is good in the real world.
Yeah well unless you have scouts around the world its the best we have, so lets just go with it shall we......
Its not like they are going to 'make up' the player ratings, it will be a true interpretation

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Jazz 16 said:

:eek:.....

(only joking...:D)

that won't go down well with some of the FM Fanatics........:D

anyway back to the point.............VDS........Kuzchkak.........Foster..........:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts