Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
I think the 3 who are down there now will be the 3 who go down. West Brom have been down for a while. Middlebrough and Newcastle are both in very poor form and I see nothing to suggest that they can turn it round.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
16 Sunderland 35
17 Hull 34
18 Newcastle 31
19 Middlesbrough 31
20 West Brom 28

WBA will go down.

Newcastle's remaining games:
Boro h
Fulham h
Villa a

Boro's remaining games:
Newcastle a
Villa h
West Ham a

Hull's remaining games:
Villa a
Stoke h
Bolton a
United h

Sunderland's remaining games:
Bolton a
Pompey a
Chelsea h

Looks as though Villa will have an important part to play in the run in, metting 3 of the teams.
I think the WBA, Boro and Hull will go down.

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
Here's my totally professional analysis:

Newcastle deserve to go down, because they bought that scum bag.

Middlesbrough deserve to go down, because they add absolutely nothing to the prem.

When they first arrived onto the scene, Steve Gobson came out with guns blazing - how much entertainment did we get from Ravanelli, Juninho and Emerson?

They made the prem interesting.

That was then.

Now, neither their players, their style of play or even their fans add anything of significance to the prem. Hasta la vista, Boro.

West Brom, Boro and Newcastle for the drop.

The way Newcastle played today, they're not going to get any joy from their remaining games.

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
I feel like a broken record but I'll say it again. Why do people on this site seem to delight in Boro's suffering?

I like Southgate. A lot. I'm not saying everybody hates him but a few people seem to want Borough to go down.

·
There is no Noxiousd, only ZUUL
16,031 Posts
Hope Hull stay up, wish Stoke would go down but they look safe, they just bore me...

Current three will go down IMO, which is a shame because West Brom have been good this year, good to watch...

·
Registered
7,534 Posts
i reckon newcastle will drop....on 606 last night a newcastle fan was going on about how a big club like them shouldn't be going down,while hull might survive,he seemed to give the impression that newcastle is too big for the drop....how bleeding arrogant....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.