Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I doubt it would ever happen, because of the strained relationship between united and madrid, but i think they have the sort of player we desperatly need. Higuain is strong, quick and most importantly a clinical goalscorer. In my opinion he should be a strong contender for young player of the year, being only 20. We all agree, i assume, that we do need an out and out striker, and higuain looks to be a top player. Plus seing as hes relativly unknown, would be a cheaper option than Benzema.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
maybe they can throw him in the ronaldo deal, because he will leave to join madrid, sooner rather than later....

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
I think he's an underrated striker. Madrid actually had the chance to buy him cheap and decided to wait.

Then ended up forking out a significantly larger sum after he had an impressive season.

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
I rate him.

IF the "dreaded transfer" ever happens, he should be part of the deal..... with Sergio Ramos too ;)

I like Higuain and would fit the kind of striker we need. Seems to know how to graft too, so would fit in.

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
Good player who will develop into a great player in the coming years.

Don't see how it is remotely possible for us to sign him.
I don't think Madrid would offer him in any deal for Ronnie.

I hate Real Madrid.:p

·
www.InTheFreeRole.com
5,268 Posts
I rate him.

IF the "dreaded transfer" ever happens, he should be part of the deal..... with Sergio Ramos too ;)

I like Higuain and would fit the kind of striker we need. Seems to know how to graft too, so would fit in.
He wouldn't be my top choice but if he was a sweetener in a deal for Ronaldo I might be interested. What I do like about him is that he has a habit of scoring a goal when they really need it. But I think if you look at most of the goos things he's done its when he's given massive amounts of space that you wouldn't generally get here. He's a very talented player though no doubt.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
I rate him.

If Ronaldo were to leave and it will happen, just depends when, which hopefully will be later rather than sooner. A deal that involved Higuain & Ramos plus cash would be much easier to stomach than just a deal involving straight cash for Ronny :)

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
He wouldn't be my top choice but if he was a sweetener in a deal for Ronaldo I might be interested. What I do like about him is that he has a habit of scoring a goal when they really need it. But I think if you look at most of the goos things he's done its when he's given massive amounts of space that you wouldn't generally get here. He's a very talented player though no doubt.
Yeah, that's a good point, but he strikes me as someone who will work hard to adapt. His finishing is the plus point for me. In 90 minutes, Man Utd are bound to create space and chances and like against Portsmouth, we can be quite profilgate in front of goal.

I think Higuain could be a handy striker in the prem.

This all just theoretical, of course.

The chances of Real selling him and him wanting to trade sunny Madrid for rainy Manchester are improbable.

If Ronaldo were to leave and it will happen, just depends when, which hopefully will be later rather than sooner. A deal that involved Higuain & Ramos plus cash would be much easier to stomach than just a deal involving straight cash for Ronny :)
Man..I most definitely would want one of their players to make the deal sweeter and let them feel the pinch of losing a talented player.

·
www.InTheFreeRole.com
5,268 Posts
Point of this thread?

I dont know either.
Maybe so somebody could express an opinion on a player they would like United to sign, and engage in debate with other members about their opinion on the matter?

Just a thought like

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
Like someone else said earlier he tends to work well with alot of space at his disposal something he wouldn't get in the EPL so i don't think he's the right out and out striker for us, benzema or eto'o thats a different story. :)

·
Registered
848 Posts
I rate him.

ronaldo for those two.........something to think about (plus 20mil)

·
has been served
2,947 Posts
Maybe so somebody could express an opinion on a player they would like United to sign, and engage in debate with other members about their opinion on the matter?

Just a thought like
Well then it has very little to do with Uniteds, or any other club for that matter, transfer activity does it? This part of the forum is for transfers. Not players that people like. If you back up your arguement well enough, state how he'd fit into the formations United use, who's place in the starting eleven he'd take, how his personal attributes fit with that off the squad, go ahead.

I'm just a little tired of dredging through the literally hundreds of threads about how someone likes this non-united player loads (even enough to put them as their avatar!) and then decides it would be a great idea if their two wet dreams came together in an orgasmic cavalcade of bad decisions.

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
Well then it has very little to do with Uniteds, or any other club for that matter, transfer activity? This part of the forum is for transfers. Not players that people like. If you back up your arguement well enough, state how he'd fit into the formations United use, who's place in the starting eleven he'd take, how his personal attributes fit with that off the squad, go ahead.

I'm just a little tired of dredging through the literally hundreds of threads about how someone likes this non-united player loads (even enough to put them as their avatar!) and then decides it would be a great idea if their two wet dreams came together in an orgasmic cavalcade of bad decisions.
comes from a man whose posts are mostly like - **** him we don't need him !!!!!!!!!

·
has been served
2,947 Posts
comes from a man whose posts are mostly like - **** him we don't need him !!!!!!!!!
Like the post you just quoted, dont go shooting your mouth off, spouting out your personal opinions like a fountain of hit, without backing up your arguement.

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
Like the post you just quoted, dont go shooting your mouth off, spouting out your personal opinions like a fountain of hit, without backing up your arguement.
you want some back up - then go to my last posts about tevez and berbatov and enjoy:whistling:

1 - 20 of 56 Posts