Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yes ok i am a city fan but also a fan of football...may i wish all utd fans the best iof luck tommorrow and pls bring the trophy home with you..may i also add pls beat chelsea in the champs league am routin for you boys ..i will change my colouur from blue to red that day..

GOOD LUCK FROM A CITY FAN(bet you dnt get many of us tellin you good luck ha ha )

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Wow, coming from a City fan..............my jaw has dropped, so yeah cheers man! I'm praying we'll do the double, and i cannot see why not do the double cause we are the Mighty Manchester United!:D

·
Thank you Sir Alex
5,528 Posts
Nice thread mate, thanks for your support. Good to see a honest football fan supporting us. Hope we can do the double and bring the trophies to Manchester.

·
23,699 Posts
mcfcpaul said:
yes ok i am a city fan but also a fan of football...may i wish all utd fans the best iof luck tommorrow and pls bring the trophy home with you..may i also add pls beat chelsea in the champs league am routin for you boys ..i will change my colouur from blue to red that day..

GOOD LUCK FROM A CITY FAN(bet you dnt get many of us tellin you good luck ha ha )
You are bound by your words. :D :p ;)

We will revisit this thread after 21st May. :)

Thanks though...

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
do it for manchester

well done today lads now go and do it in moscow from mcfc
pls no comments about us getting stuffed today 8 1
honestly lads WELL DONE ON YOUR TITLE and do the chelsea scum in moscow i will be supporting you that day for the game

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
mcfcpaul said:
pls no comments about us getting stuffed today 8 1
Sorry, no can do! :D

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, 8-1! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Thanks for the message of support though :)

·
Banned
96 Posts
so you wernt a city fan singing this at boro yesterday then

Follow Follow Follow
The Reds are going to Die In Moscow
They'll Get On A Plane
And Crash It Again
The Reds Will Die In Moscow

fair play to say that we deserve to win the league (we do)

but that doesnt change that city are small time deluded people who have no taste

Hardly surprising though, i wonder if any were the same ones that were singing "There's only one Frank Swift" at the derby after years of singing about the tragedy which killed him.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts