Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
hates City
2,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we're two days away of the final and i just want to say good luck to all of the United players and we'll supporting you no matter what.

·
Banned
9,929 Posts
They'll be so eager to get out there now.

Best of luck to the squad and Fergie! ;)

Bring us home the ultimate prize Sir Alex!

MaNcHeStEr UnItEd ArE cHaMpIoNs LeAgUe WiNnErS 2008;)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Bring that trophy back home boys & lets make evrybody hate us like they used to.

Chelsea rent boys, chelsea rent boys, whooo, whooo.

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
Come on boys, bring us home the champions league trophy, we know you can!!!
Come On UNITED (Rooney to score winning goal) :D

·
Registered
854 Posts
Please all I want for my 21st is for United to win. Don't listen to anyone Ronaldo, you are the greatest and this is your chance to show why.

·
Registered
130 Posts
All the best to the United team on Wed eve - I will be shouting for ye all and praying ye all come back with the cup :D

·
Stretford Ender
2,270 Posts
all the best lads in moscow. as long as you give it your all and put in the kind of performance we have come to expect this season, the result will see to itself

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
good luck in the final guys and thanks for yet another dramatic action packed campaign,also i hope all the fans have a safe and very happy journey.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Good Luck To The United Lads and Play Like a Whole Team, something that Chelski lacks everyday! Just play like you did against Villa! And we'll be there at 10:00pm lifting the European Trophy! Do it for the Busby Babes who lost thier potential phenomenal lives 50 years ago. We deserve it more than any other team this season! So COME ON UNITED!

UNITED! UNITED! UNITED!

·
Registered
60 Posts
cmon you reds , we are proud of you all, the babes are watching from above willing you on ,play the game of your lives and you will be alongside the legends of yester year , UNITED

1 - 20 of 30 Posts