Manchester United Talk banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
We have proven ourselfes all year to be the best team we won the premier league, and now we will win in moscow to take the UEFA Championship.

P.S. Had we beaten portsmouth we would be looking @ the treble again, but thats history.

ol'e ol'e ol'e GO UNITED !!!!!

·
Registered
788 Posts
You know that you can do it lads! We play together, we fight together and we will win together!

Go and make your own history that will live forever in the hearts of every red devil in the world!

Good luck lads............. BELIEVE!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just a quick message to wish you all the best for tonight. Not because I dislike Chelsea (I don't), just beacuse I like United. They have been such a great club over these past 15 years or so. THe football has been fantastic, etc.

Hope you do it.

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
Evertonfanwishingyouwell said:
Just a quick message to wish you all the best for tonight. Not because I dislike Chelsea (I don't), just beacuse I like United. They have been such a great club over these past 15 years or so. THe football has been fantastic, etc.

Hope you do it.
Thanks :) Nice to see other football fans wishing our team well

UNITED!!

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
Evertonfanwishingyouwell said:

Hope you do it.
Very kind of you ...

Thankyou very much x

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:
Very kind of you ...

Thankyou very much x

I too wish Man Utd all the best. Because I love the club. I love its brand of football, I love its history and its players.

Can I get an X too please? :)

21 - 30 of 30 Posts